Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Emma mattress  (Read 8861 times)

Brindle

Re: Emma mattress
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2022, 08:07:09 AM »

We tried the topper for the same reason before buying the Simba mattress, it was frustrating because it slips very easily and we spent most of the time putting it back in place

Stillsearching

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2022, 08:10:38 AM »

We tried the topper for the same reason before buying the Simba mattress, it was frustrating because it slips very easily and we spent most of the time putting it back in place

I've just read a comparison of the Simba and Emma hybrids in the independent which says the Emma is softer. Which one did you find softest?

Brindle

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2022, 09:04:37 AM »

Hi,
I found the Emma too 'sinky', if that makes sense. The Simba is soft but supportive at the same time. I had a bad back, and within a few days of sleeping on the Simba it had gone.

Stillsearching

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2022, 09:26:40 AM »

Hi,
I found the Emma too 'sinky', if that makes sense. The Simba is soft but supportive at the same time. I had a bad back, and within a few days of sleeping on the Simba it had gone.

Thanks that does make sense. I think what the independent call soft you're experiencing as sinky. The customer service from Emma has been very good and 200 nights trial is good.

Brindle

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2022, 09:39:11 AM »

With a free trial you may as well give it a go :), I don't think Simba offer that, good luck

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2022, 04:49:30 PM »

What happens to all those mattresses sent back  :-\.  I would like to think that they are taken apart and remade, or at the very least sent to the homeless charities or into the 3rd World.  (I watched Greg Wallace at Ercol last night: furniture I have always loved but could never afford until recently; now we don't have room  ;D)

Stillsearching

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2022, 06:01:07 PM »

What happens to all those mattresses sent back  :-\.  I would like to think that they are taken apart and remade, or at the very least sent to the homeless charities or into the 3rd World.  (I watched Greg Wallace at Ercol last night: furniture I have always loved but could never afford until recently; now we don't have room  ;D)

You need to do as we have done. Move house and leave all of your stuff behind.

jaypo

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2022, 06:33:57 PM »

Oh,just saw this thread,we have an Emma mattress and it's faaaaab but you need to decide if you like it on the firm side,I went onto their "chat" on the website and they advised me which one to get.

CLKD

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2022, 06:36:53 PM »

What ...........  ;D. That reminds me of a friend in the 1960s who went into the Army, came back after 3 years to find that his family had moved  :o :o and hadn't told him.  He went back into the Army for another 9 years  :D

jaypo

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2022, 07:00:20 PM »

;D

CLKD

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2022, 07:12:14 PM »

I'm waiting for the invite to bounce up and down to test these mattresses  ;D

suzysunday

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2022, 08:39:51 PM »

Yes, always wondered what happened to the mattresses sent back.  I haven't heard of Emma but we have had loads of trouble with pocket sprung mattresses.  Got an expensive one a few years ago and have various toppers on as it's so firm, even though we tried it in the shop.  Going on holiday is a nightmare as they all seem to have to have rock hard mattresses.

CLKD

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2022, 09:36:24 AM »

The bed in our camper van is the most comfy of all  :-*

jaypo

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2022, 09:46:00 AM »

Inofia mattress's are brilliant too,we have one in our Scottish house,it's lovely and firm but not to the degree it's uncomfortable.
You can come and jump on my mattress clkd but you'd stott yer heed aff the ceiling...........well, I AM in Scotland after all  ;D

sheila99

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2022, 10:58:00 AM »

What happens to all those mattresses sent back  :-\.
There are a couple of sites you can buy them from, I think they just put a new cover on. I thought the discount wasn't enough for a second hand mattress with no trial period.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4