Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Weight and Exercise  (Read 1343 times)

Mrswoz67

• First Flush
Weight and Exercise
« on: September 16, 2021, 11:16:14 AM »

Hi All
I am a newbie,  been on HRT for 3 yrs now and found I cannot shift the weight or found the energy some days!!   Does anyone else experienced since starting HRT?

Even tried Keto again this year,  but it has not worked as well when I done it back in 2017!   Its' also blown my confidence with wearing clothes, being naked in front of hubby, on holiday.   I have a desk job but do try and get up and walk around as much as I can.   Or do I put it all down to meno and how its making me feel since I've had to change my HRT this year again due others not working for me.   

Anyway just thought I would put it out there.

Thank you

LadyCC

Re: Weight and Exercise
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 07:55:44 PM »

Hi All
I am a newbie,  been on HRT for 3 yrs now and found I cannot shift the weight or found the energy some days!!   Does anyone else experienced since starting HRT?

Even tried Keto again this year,  but it has not worked as well when I done it back in 2017!   Its' also blown my confidence with wearing clothes, being naked in front of hubby, on holiday.   I have a desk job but do try and get up and walk around as much as I can.   Or do I put it all down to meno and how its making me feel since I've had to change my HRT this year again due others not working for me.   

Anyway just thought I would put it out there.

Thank you

Hi there

You are not alone - see this thread here https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,59341.0.html

My BFF's sister has been struggling with her weight for the last few years and is in peri/menopause (not sure what stage) but she has successfully lost 2 stones with a specific keto programme.  I think that the important thing is getting your hormones balanced first and then (hopefully) the rest will follow but it can be so tough and being in the same boat as you, I feel for you .