Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Feminapause  (Read 7201 times)

Susan69

• First Flush
Feminapause
« on: June 24, 2021, 07:31:13 PM »

Anyone tried this one?

FeminaPause™ - B12, B6 & CBD Menopause Supplement
https://www.feminapause.com/products/feminapause-cbd-menopause-supplement?variant=30932606681191

Looking for an alternative as don't want to go on HRT, It has good reviews. Tried the search on here but nothing came up

Susan

NicolaJ

Re: Feminapause
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 08:16:45 PM »

Hi, I’ve not tried that one but I am one week into using Femarelle Recharge. I have been unable to continue with HRT as the side effects outweigh the benefits for me. Interested in hearing how it goes if you try it x

Susan69

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 07:31:43 AM »

Hi I've been reading about Femarelle. Someone mentioned it helped bone density... do you know if that also applies to the other Femarelle (for peri-menopause) too?

One thing I was concerned about is I think some contain flaxseeds and I'm not sure whether they are the same seeds found on seeded bread baps (which I have an allergy to).

The Feminapause doesn't contain any seeds, but it also doesn't mention anything in there to help bone density. (I already have an hairline fracture on the Achilles and on crutches) Have arthritis in my knees too which makes it really painful to move about any further than from room to room.

Susan

NicolaJ

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 08:42:15 PM »

Hi Susan
They do contain flaxseeds, that is such a shame. I have no idea about bone density I’m afraid! If it does it’s a bonus I guess. I just want it to work!

gevans1973

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 08:17:27 PM »

Hi did you try the feminapause and do you have any feedback on this? Tia

jrusby73

• First Flush
Feminapause
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 07:38:14 AM »

I have been using Feminapause for about 12 months now and what a discovery! I struggled with all kinds of symptoms at first not knowing what I was going through, as all my symptoms came and went. I couldn't make my mind up was it the start of the menopause or not. My sleep was sometimes good then I couldn't sleep, my periods were regular then I would be late, it felt like I was losing my mind! I then discovered Feminapause which have really changed my life, the brain fog was the worst for me and they have helped me in so many ways, I sleep better, don't have hot flushes anymore and really feel less emotional and weird which was a terrible feeling. I felt like I was losing my identity and can honestly say I feel I have finally got my self back together with these little red miracle capsules. I can't recommend Feminapause enough to anyone going through this difficult time, they have honestly changed my life.

Janine Rusby

HelloSam666

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2023, 08:37:45 AM »

I haven't tried the product but i did and still do take B12 and vitamin B supplements. In the past i also
 tried CBD too for sleep (a very expensive brand) and it did nothing.
None of these helped me with menopausal symptoms of migraines / night sweats / insomnia. So I am a bit sceptical of this product although i guess it must work for some people.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2023, 09:34:02 AM »

I think it will depend on how much symptoms are troublesome. 

Peri-menopause are the years leading up to our final period = menopause.  During those years we may become aware of hot flushes, dry skin, vaginal atrophy, mood swings etc.; alternatives may help initially though many ladies find that benefit drops off as hormone levels fluctuate more and more.

Some symptoms begin after menopause .........

Some find that keeping a mood/symptom/food diary of use.  Let us know how you get on?

Do remember that some alternatives should not be used long-term due to unknown side-effects, many have not been tested as regular medication will have been.  Hence the diary ;-).