Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Pfizer vaccination - positive response  (Read 1393 times)

Perinowpost

Pfizer vaccination - positive response
« on: June 14, 2021, 06:38:17 PM »

Hi all

I don’t post much these days but just had to see if anyone has had a similar reaction to myself to their COVID vaccination.

I recently had my first jab (Pfizer) and was slightly apprehensive because of all those I know of in the UK who have had flu like symptoms from the AZ jab, but mostly I was just relieved to finally get it. We live in Spain now and they have been behind the UK, though rapidly catching up. Anyway the next day I had no side effects, in fact I felt really good, but thought it must be a coincidence.

This week I had the 2nd vaccination (3 weeks later), the nurse said we might have a headache the next day. However, once again I felt marvellous. I’m currently managing a bad shoulder and a bad foot - I’m having investigative scans to find the source of the problem. The day after my jab all my aches and pains had gone and I felt wonderful again. It cannot be just a coincidence! I’m thinking maybe I’ve had an immune response to the vaccination which has acted like a boost and wondered if anyone has had the same experience as me, would be really interested to hear?x

Tinkerbell

Re: Pfizer vaccination - positive response
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 09:39:17 PM »

My son had nothing but a bit of a headache after both his vaccinations. My first one gave me a sore arm and nothing else, my second one made me feel like i was coming down with a mild cold, only lasted 10 hours and pain in the armpit on jab side. My teen daughter just had sore arm after first but vomitted, had chills and palpitations after her second but was fine two days later.
We all had Pfizer and all happy to have received it.

Perinowpost

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 12:25:18 PM »

Thanks for your feedback Tinkerbell 😀. I forgot to say I had a sore arm but only slightly, not enough to take a pain killer or anything.

Like you I’m very glad be vaccinated x

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 07:08:07 PM »

I was fine after my first Pfizer jab. Sore arm nothing else.
After the second, I had like a mild fatigue, so tired and didn’t want to do much. Lasted about three days.
Then I was back to normal.
So all good really.

X

jules55

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 10:42:32 PM »

I've had both my Pfizer vaccines, and just had a sore arm with both. So all positive xx