Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Transvaginal test results  (Read 4144 times)

jaypo

Re: Transvaginal test results
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2021, 03:41:00 AM »

Worth every penny indeed clkd,private Drs are never rushed like the poor NHS ones plus the quick appointment,which I needed for my mental state  :(

Ha Jill,you're just jealous and yes,of course he should know,he was up to his elbows in there,I'm sure of it  ;D
And as you can see by the time I'm writing this,my sciatica is killing me,couldn't get comfy in bed so got up at 4am!!!

Machair

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2021, 07:58:48 AM »

So happy for you Jaypo what a relief. I agree about private doctors. I have paid into a policy all my life and never needed it till the last 2 years but my goodness how grateful I am to have private.Even without the policy I would still pay myself as the consultation fees are very reasonable for peace of mind.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2021, 08:02:14 AM »

I had twinges of sciatica yesterday  >:(.  So I walked around , luckily it eased.  Until I got into bed !  Usually 2 Nurofen and a brisk walk relaxes the nerve.

jaypo

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2021, 09:28:22 AM »

Thank you Machair,yes, I agree,private is a different world,a real eye opener,we used to have a policy but stupidly cancelled it but for a half hour consultation,I was £200 but it was probably the best £200 I've ever spent.

Clkd, I thought mine was getting better yesterday evening but like you,when I went to bed,blimey the pain was unbearable, I can't take nurofen,makes me woozy,just been taking paracetamol and ibuprofen but that upsets my stomach too

Barnacle

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2021, 09:31:41 AM »

Brilliant news, jaypo! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

jaypo

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2021, 09:45:55 AM »

Thank you,you really are all so kind  :bighug:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2021, 11:36:55 AM »

? is that woozy or more than normal woozy ?  - usually 2 'nurofen' and exercise releases the nerve for me.  It's about stretching the nerve.  Sitting on the loo, laying down in bed, sitting in car have all been painful at various times  >:(.  Yesterday it was into my foot !

Iris67

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2021, 04:10:26 PM »

Hi Jaypo, checked in to see how you were doing - what great news!! Had a good feeling about it as I had a similar thing in 2016-18. So glad for you.

jaypo

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2021, 05:32:18 PM »

Aww thank you Iris xxx
Pages: 1 2 [3]