Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is this dip a in blood sugar??  (Read 2984 times)

Kathleen

Re: Is this dip a in blood sugar??
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2021, 11:25:58 AM »

Hello again Warwick

I know that Newson Health have a waiting list so perhaps look on their website and think about booking sooner rather than later. It is also worth asking to be offered a cancellation.

I'm pleased that you have identified the main cause of your dizziness, I am sure that helps as information is power. It must be so frustrating with the ongoing anxiety and panic. I used to get horrendous adrenaline surges that would wake me up every morning. The sensation would move up and down my body before I had even got out of bed. Thankfully my surges are less intense now but obviously I wish they would stop although. We live in hope!

Wishing you well and take care.

K.

warwick01

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2021, 11:38:44 AM »

CLKD

It's the mental aspect for me. I honestly understand how women got committed years ago. When I have the Adrenalin surge/hot flush I get a panic attack which makes me feel insane.

Suffered PND but never told anyone..... as too scared they would take my baby. My Dad suffered Anxiety so I think I have inherited this from him.

Other thing - I am sensitive to medication cant take SSRs.

Wx 

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2021, 11:48:25 AM »

It's scary trying anything that might upset the apple cart ain't it  :-\

I found relaxation tapes - remember those ? - helped a bit.  It took ages to realise that the adrenaline surges didn't get worse.  4 me it was like hot water surging through my veins  >:(.  Many have this prior to a hot flush apparently.

Deep breathing?  you aren't insane, it's a flight/fight response.  However knowing that there are natural reasons for anxiety doesn't always stop me going into full blown panic, hence the as-necessary pill to take.  What a shame that no one helped you after your baby!!
Pages: 1 [2]