Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Blissel vaginal gel  (Read 5459 times)

michelle1963

• First Flush
Blissel vaginal gel
« on: April 01, 2021, 09:21:46 PM »

I was wondering if anyone has used this for vaginal dryness. I have been using it for around 11 days but I'm still feeling quite uncomfortable.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 09:31:56 PM by michelle1963 »

CherrySG

Re: Blissel vaginal gel
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 06:35:07 AM »

Hi Michelle. I hadn't heard of Blissel specifically, had to look it up.

Me, I have to use moisturisers several times a day, I have a few different kinds. Do you use anything else in conjunction with the Blissel? It doesn't look as if it has oestrogen in it.

Also, those of us with this issue generally benefit from topical oestrogen cream (Ovestin) or the Vagifem pessaries. The amount of oestrogen is so tiny that it doesn't cause issues, but does make the area more comfortable.

Joaniepat

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 07:43:53 AM »

Hi Michelle. I hadn't heard of Blissel specifically, had to look it up.

Me, I have to use moisturisers several times a day, I have a few different kinds. Do you use anything else in conjunction with the Blissel? It doesn't look as if it has oestrogen in it.

Also, those of us with this issue generally benefit from topical oestrogen cream (Ovestin) or the Vagifem pessaries. The amount of oestrogen is so tiny that it doesn't cause issues, but does make the area more comfortable.
Blissel is a low dose estriol gel for vaginal use. It is mentioned in the 'treatments' section. Seems to be prescribed more often these days, although not as popular as Ovestin or Vagifem.
JP x

CherrySG

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 08:23:43 PM »

Oh, right, Joaniepat, I guess I didn't read the Google results properly  :)  :-X