Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: New to here  (Read 1550 times)

Ajw

• First Flush
New to here
« on: March 28, 2021, 01:41:11 PM »

Hello everyone, thought I'd join up to chat to and hear from women going through similar stuff to me and to see how everyone has different ways of coping. I'm a lover of everything natural and was wondering what others use to balance out estrogen and progesterone levels without involving drugs or medicines.also the brain fog issues and aches everywhere
Look forward to chatting to everyone and reading everybodys posts.
Bye for  now
Amanda

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: New to here
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 01:52:01 PM »

Hi!  welcome.

Have you read the threads in the 'alternative' room?  Some find that any benefit from using herbs etc. wanes as hormonal upheaval sets in! 

Some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary useful.  Hormone *replacement* treatment - we often forget the 'replacement' factor.  Decide which symptom you would like to ease first?

Browse round.  Make notes.  Many find that they can't manage without HRT as symptoms can be overwhelming. Do read the 'bladder issues' and 'vaginal atrophy' threads, 4warned is 4armed! it rarely resolves with either 'vagifem' or 'ovestin'; sometimes both.

Let us know how you get on?

Ajw

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 02:13:39 PM »

Hello and thank you for replying, I will check out all of what you said and see how I get on

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 02:46:28 PM »

Ask away.  Nowt is taboo.

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 04:19:35 PM »

Your symptoms are caused by oestrogen deficiency so the best solution is to add the oestrogen your body no longer produces itself. You may be ablne to control some symptoms by other means but imo you can't beat oestrogen.