Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: 9 weeks on Evoral Sequi and now return of the severe palpitations  (Read 667 times)

Unicorn

Lowness in mood better, but back to horrific all day palpitations today (I originally took the patches to help with this symptom) .... I can't cope with this... even the propranalol is having a hard time controlling it that I took earlier 😥 xx

Nairn

Re: 9 weeks on Evoral Sequi and now return of the severe palpitations
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 07:08:50 PM »

Hi Unicorn

I had the same problem.  It never went away and when my heart starting beating at over 130 beats per minute I stopped the patches - within a week I was back to my normal 70-80 beats.

Unicorn

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 07:28:35 PM »

Thank you! I'm so sorry you went through that 😥 ... I went on the patches to combat it originally and they worked quite well for a while until about a week ago,.... it's all a mystery... just feeling rough now xxx

PMDD

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 11:56:54 PM »

Do they happen when the patch ingredients change, as the sequi is a cyclical?

I get really bad palps when i need to take a couple of day break from my progesterone, or when my oestrogen dose changes....if all stays stable, and enough, then I am fine xx

Unicorn

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 01:23:36 AM »

Hi PMDD 😊 I did changed over from the oestrogen only patch to the conti patch yesterday but usually that has been ok ish xxx