Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 109

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 380332 times)

Penguin

Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #1515 on: September 08, 2023, 07:52:10 PM »

Mostly emotional, mood swings, teary, extra sensitive. I used to get bad cramps, but this has ceased, now, Physically I just do get slightly sore boobs, have had this cyclical all my hormonal life, take high strength vegan evening primrose oil capsules, but honestly the pms is so much better, just hoping it lasts! 

At least with the mirena I no longer have periods, a massive thing for me. So yay,a positive thing to celebrate today! 😁

And if you don't get the pain either, that's good too. Where do you get the evening primrose from? And did it take a long time to make a difference? I've heard they are meant to help with sore breasts as part of pms too.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #1516 on: September 08, 2023, 08:18:32 PM »

Whoops!  Did DH realise ?  :D

I grow evening primrose plants. 

SarahT

« Reply #1517 on: September 09, 2023, 06:24:16 AM »

Penguin I get the eve primrose from Boots, vegan ones, high strength. They seem to take a few weeks to make a difference but I am hoping they may help joint pain too. Used to have them many many years ago on prescriotion! Until apparently those in the profession said there was no evidence they worked... My g.p at the time said many of her female patients took them and she encouraged their use.

Beautiful garden plants too. Liked by our pretty moths!

Penguin

« Reply #1518 on: September 09, 2023, 06:44:12 AM »

Penguin I get the eve primrose from Boots, vegan ones, high strength. They seem to take a few weeks to make a difference but I am hoping they may help joint pain too. Used to have them many many years ago on prescriotion! Until apparently those in the profession said there was no evidence they worked... My g.p at the time said many of her female patients took them and she encouraged their use.

Beautiful garden plants too. Liked by our pretty moths!

Thank you Sarah, I am going to get some today. The pms has been really bad this morning and I'm still in pain on day 2, so worth a try!

SarahT

« Reply #1519 on: September 09, 2023, 08:23:49 AM »

I bought some new solar fairy lights for my pretty shed.
Left the charger in full Sun for a week. Turned them on yesterday afternoon. for a happy display. Nothing! Not little twinkling. Stomped off in dismay.

Then last night as I drew the curtains I saw a pretty glow from my shed. Because Sarah, they are Solar lights. They only come on in the dark!! Idiot.🙄🙄🙄

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #1520 on: September 09, 2023, 08:36:11 AM »

1 of my solar lights is grumpy if I move it  >:( ........... it sulks! 

Nothing stupid thus far ...... give me time  ;D

Flossieteacake

« Reply #1521 on: September 09, 2023, 09:13:37 AM »

Left the charger in full Sun for a week. Turned them on yesterday afternoon. for a happy display. Nothing! Not little twinkling. Stomped off in dismay.

Then last night as I drew the curtains I saw a pretty glow from my shed. Because Sarah, they are Solar lights. They only come on in the dark!! Idiot.🙄🙄🙄

That is something I would do!  ;D

jaypo

« Reply #1522 on: September 09, 2023, 09:56:48 AM »

;D  ;D
Sarah,you are NOT alone

Penguin

« Reply #1523 on: September 09, 2023, 09:58:32 AM »

Hahaha I wouldn't have known that either 🤣

SarahT

« Reply #1524 on: September 09, 2023, 10:53:34 AM »

Ladies thank you as ever for your kind sympathy.

Am just grateful I didn't take it back to the shop to complain. ;)

Songbird

« Reply #1525 on: September 09, 2023, 11:29:26 AM »

Imagine if you had stomped into the shop with your “faulty” lights, Sarah! I’d love to see that  :rofl:
Well, I repeatedly tried to pay for our Costa coffees today (contactless) with my driving licence  ;D
In my defence, my debit card is a similar colour 😳. My hubby smugly pointed out my mistake - my perfect “never makes a mistake” hubby  :o

Flossieteacake

« Reply #1526 on: September 09, 2023, 11:53:00 AM »

Imagine if you had stomped into the shop with your “faulty” lights, Sarah! I’d love to see that  :rofl:
Well, I repeatedly tried to pay for our Costa coffees today (contactless) with my driving licence  ;D
In my defence, my debit card is a similar colour 😳. My hubby smugly pointed out my mistake - my perfect “never makes a mistake” hubby  :o
;D I remember years ago handing in my library card to a cashier instead of my debit card. ;D

SarahT

« Reply #1527 on: September 09, 2023, 12:12:18 PM »

No as bad as me. I once tried to take out library books using my ' mirena coil notification card' !!

Songbird

« Reply #1528 on: September 09, 2023, 12:39:50 PM »

Oh you win with that one Sarah  ;D🥇....

Flossieteacake

« Reply #1529 on: September 09, 2023, 12:46:01 PM »

No as bad as me. I once tried to take out library books using my ' mirena coil notification card' !!

😱 You do indeed win that one!  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 109