Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 109

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 380286 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #1500 on: September 07, 2023, 08:42:39 PM »

I often drop pegs and can be heard 'get a grip Girl, get a grip!'  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #1501 on: September 08, 2023, 08:23:14 AM »

Ah!  One morning this week I was supposed to be at a professional appt. by 10.00, however I didn't wake until 9.20.  :o :o  :-\ Then I couldn't read the time on the calendar so rang up: fortunately they fitted me in at lunch time! 

Penguin

« Reply #1502 on: September 08, 2023, 09:34:27 AM »

I keep putting things in the wrong places, milk in the dog food cupboard,  daughter's knickers in the fridge instead of washing machine. With the knickers I blame her for not picking them up from her bedroom floor herself, but the kids were most disgusted 🤣

Flossieteacake

« Reply #1503 on: September 08, 2023, 11:05:24 AM »

I keep putting things in the wrong places, milk in the dog food cupboard,  daughter's knickers in the fridge instead of washing machine. With the knickers I blame her for not picking them up from her bedroom floor herself, but the kids were most disgusted 🤣

;D That is a great way of teaching your daughter to pick them up herself!  ;D

Penguin

« Reply #1504 on: September 08, 2023, 11:23:09 AM »

They ended up next to the yoghurt,  which only the kids eat. I was mortified 🤣.

Good thing is both son and daughter growing up very educated about menopause!

Flossieteacake

« Reply #1505 on: September 08, 2023, 12:16:29 PM »

They ended up next to the yoghurt,  which only the kids eat. I was mortified 🤣.

Good thing is both son and daughter growing up very educated about menopause!
;D

SarahT

« Reply #1506 on: September 08, 2023, 06:33:53 PM »

My stupid thing today was agreeing with the lovely lady at the petrol station who commented how cheerful I was....

Pms this week has made me a mad, ultra sensitive moody cow. She must have caught me in a rare moment of normalacy...that didnt last long😂

CLKD

« Reply #1507 on: September 08, 2023, 06:35:05 PM »

MayB she was trying to cheer U up ;-).

Eat girl, eat!

SarahT

« Reply #1508 on: September 08, 2023, 06:41:10 PM »

I think in retrospect she may have been talking to someone behind me!!! I would eat but am PMS fat feeling 😠 two chocolate rice cakes are as much as I dare. Will feel better tomorrow no doubt. Effing hormones🙄

CLKD

« Reply #1509 on: September 08, 2023, 06:45:01 PM »

:lol:

eating every 3 hours helps PMS ........ chocolate rice cakes is a start ;-)

Penguin

« Reply #1510 on: September 08, 2023, 06:54:20 PM »

I think in retrospect she may have been talking to someone behind me!!! I would eat but am PMS fat feeling 😠 two chocolate rice cakes are as much as I dare. Will feel better tomorrow no doubt. Effing hormones🙄

Won't all the pms fat feeling to when the bleed comes though? I second chocolate and extra rice cakes!

My bleed came today and for dinner I've had pasta with chilli, garlic and olive oil, homemade garlic bread, a large oreo chocolate bar, and now the kids are in bed I'm pondering ice cream 🙈

CLKD

« Reply #1511 on: September 08, 2023, 06:55:32 PM »

Go for it.  Eat whilst you can.  The body will adjust.  I've had a chocolate MAGNAM on a stick. 

The PMS feelings went the moment the bleeding began, typical PMS. 

SarahT

« Reply #1512 on: September 08, 2023, 07:05:37 PM »

Mine should fade, am on mirena so no actual bleed. But the pms is so much better now I have upped the patch to 125.  sometimes I think we forget what normal cycles are\were like before peri hell kicked in. I need to remember to accept pms, as it it so much more preferable to how I was even a couple of months ago.
Husband forgot himself.today and said he found an old photo of me and I was ' half the size '.... Bless him he really is so good and complimentary, especially as I am shedding a few pounds... It's just. That comment. This week.  Sulked for a few hours. But he just picked the wrong day! Normally I would just tell him to F off ( it's the way we are together, no harm, just banter) but grrr, PMS. 🙀

Penguin

« Reply #1513 on: September 08, 2023, 07:37:04 PM »

Mine should fade, am on mirena so no actual bleed. But the pms is so much better now I have upped the patch to 125.  sometimes I think we forget what normal cycles are\were like before peri hell kicked in. I need to remember to accept pms, as it it so much more preferable to how I was even a couple of months ago.
Husband forgot himself.today and said he found an old photo of me and I was ' half the size '.... Bless him he really is so good and complimentary, especially as I am shedding a few pounds... It's just. That comment. This week.  Sulked for a few hours. But he just picked the wrong day! Normally I would just tell him to F off ( it's the way we are together, no harm, just banter) but grrr, PMS. 🙀

Oh dear, naughty hubby 🙈

Pms sucks, my grumpiness stops with the bleed but my lower back and tum really aches. Painkillers for me today.

Do you get the physical discomfort as well as the mental / emotional stuff with the mirena?

SarahT

« Reply #1514 on: September 08, 2023, 07:47:03 PM »

Mostly emotional, mood swings, teary, extra sensitive. I used to get bad cramps, but this has ceased, now, Physically I just do get slightly sore boobs, have had this cyclical all my hormonal life, take high strength vegan evening primrose oil capsules, but honestly the pms is so much better, just hoping it lasts! 

At least with the mirena I no longer have periods, a massive thing for me. So yay,a positive thing to celebrate today! 😁

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 109