Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 109

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 380388 times)

Flossieteacake

Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #1350 on: August 04, 2022, 01:13:00 PM »

:lol:

So being sleep-deprived you catch yourself putting things in places where they don't belong...like last night I was cleaning up after supper and I was about to put the carton of milk in the cupboard, and the salt and pepper in the fridge...dh asked me if I knew what I was doing. ;D :D

I do things like this all the time! Luckily your OH was there or the milk may have gone off.  ;D

jaypo

« Reply #1351 on: August 04, 2022, 01:51:00 PM »

Yep,sounds all too familiar,I'm constantly muttering "stupid woman" to myself these days  ;D

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #1352 on: August 04, 2022, 07:24:10 PM »

:whist:

Whattttt? Whatttttt? ( in a god father kind of accent)  ;D

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #1353 on: August 04, 2022, 07:29:26 PM »

:lol:

Ju Ju

« Reply #1354 on: August 24, 2022, 06:45:51 AM »

I had an appointment in a town I’m unfamiliar with other than driving straight through on the main road. I had put the postcode on the satnav, followed instructions successfully until the last bit, but ended up going round in circles. Parked up and decided to walk, again using satnav. It was then I realised I had kept going right from the main road and not left! I have always struggled with lefts and rights! I apologised to the satnav on my phone, having used some savoury language. I was rather late, but the lady I was seeing found my apology hilarious!

CLKD

« Reply #1355 on: August 24, 2022, 07:02:50 AM »

:o. U got home without problems? 

Flossieteacake

« Reply #1356 on: August 24, 2022, 07:03:30 AM »

I had an appointment in a town I’m unfamiliar with other than driving straight through on the main road. I had put the postcode on the satnav, followed instructions successfully until the last bit, but ended up going round in circles. Parked up and decided to walk, again using satnav. It was then I realised I had kept going right from the main road and not left! I have always struggled with lefts and rights! I apologised to the satnav on my phone, having used some savoury language. I was rather late, but the lady I was seeing found my apology hilarious!

Aw I struggle with my right and left too. I am glad the lady you were seeing saw the funny side.  :)

jaypo

« Reply #1357 on: August 24, 2022, 07:20:09 AM »

Oh me too,was at the optician a week or so ago and when she was doing that....looking into your eye bit,she said,look straight ahead.....look left.......no,your other left  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #1358 on: September 10, 2022, 08:07:10 AM »

Yesterday we had a huge rain storm with blustery wind.  I had forgotten that the utility room door was open to air the clothing stood inside  :o

Fortunately we have a VAX which sucks up water - it took a couple of hours intermittently to find where it had all run to, now the machines are away from the walls so I need to get behind for a good clear up B4 they are pushed back  :-\

I had sheets and towels on the floor waiting to be laundered, which soaked up some of the deluge  :-\

Flossieteacake

« Reply #1359 on: September 10, 2022, 08:40:01 AM »

Yesterday we had a huge rain storm with blustery wind.  I had forgotten that the utility room door was open to air the clothing stood inside  :o

Fortunately we have a VAX which sucks up water - it took a couple of hours intermittently to find where it had all run to, now the machines are away from the walls so I need to get behind for a good clear up B4 they are pushed back  :-\

I had sheets and towels on the floor waiting to be laundered, which soaked up some of the deluge  :-\

Oh no! That must have taken a lot of cleaning up afterwards.

CLKD

« Reply #1360 on: September 10, 2022, 02:55:35 PM »

Yep.  Which caused a row this afternoon  :'(.  He had already made up his mind how to attempt moving the machines back, not taking on board the 3 times: once last night and twice today:  I told him that I needed to wash the floor under them first  >:(.  Then he got huffy when I told him that he didn't need to stand and watch me washing a floor ......... I did the walls behind the machines too ;-).

All done.  Now I need to remember to Shut That Door  ::)

Flossieteacake

« Reply #1361 on: September 10, 2022, 03:24:29 PM »

Yep.  Which caused a row this afternoon  :'(.  He had already made up his mind how to attempt moving the machines back, not taking on board the 3 times: once last night and twice today:  I told him that I needed to wash the floor under them first  >:(.  Then he got huffy when I told him that he didn't need to stand and watch me washing a floor ......... I did the walls behind the machines too ;-).

All done.  Now I need to remember to Shut That Door  ::)

Aw I hope you are feeling okay after all that.

CLKD

« Reply #1362 on: September 10, 2022, 03:50:33 PM »

Arguing makes me sad, he simply doesn't listen  :poke2: but today I Put Foot Down With Firm Hand!

C.C.

« Reply #1363 on: September 10, 2022, 05:28:09 PM »

Atta girl! ;D  Sometimes husbands need a kick in the behind! ::)

CLKD

« Reply #1364 on: September 10, 2022, 06:00:07 PM »

Yep -[ ub togus ubstabce ]: in this instance, he didn't listen.  3 times !

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 109