Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 109

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 380385 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #1290 on: June 24, 2022, 08:35:44 AM »

Send me a PM maybe  ;D

jaypo

« Reply #1291 on: June 24, 2022, 10:43:48 AM »

Well,Ms Craddocks first name  ;D ;D

CLKD

« Reply #1292 on: June 24, 2022, 12:42:08 PM »

That dates us  :lol:

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #1293 on: June 24, 2022, 07:21:50 PM »

Yeah? What’s the matter with Fanny face then? 🤣😂🤣😂
I’d have shouted at mr Jaypo, …..No, not them, they’re for your undercarriage silly billy! 🤣🤭🤭

jaypo

« Reply #1294 on: June 25, 2022, 08:13:32 AM »

Awwww we can always trust Jill to lower the tone  ;D  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #1295 on: June 25, 2022, 08:14:04 AM »

I suspect that Mr jaypo knew exactly what he had picked up, knowing that he won't be asked again  ;D

jaypo

« Reply #1296 on: June 25, 2022, 08:32:35 AM »

Haha no no he didn't clkd, I said read what it says on the back,then I just saw his face change  ;D we were like two 10 year olds laughing away at the rude lady items in the middle of Tesco

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #1297 on: June 25, 2022, 09:46:15 AM »

At least he brought something back, my OH would’ve just said nah, they’ve got none, which proves Mr Jaypo, DID look. 🧐
Looked in the wrong section, 😂 but still looked. 😂

Cazikins

« Reply #1298 on: June 25, 2022, 02:36:45 PM »

DID SOMEONE MENTION MRS CRADDOCK?

I thought I would tell you about a cat I once had called Fanny,¦now I didn't name her that - it was an ex neighbours cat. Fanny kind of adopted us, she started by sleeping by our fire every night & then we started feeding her. Well that was it, she wouldn't go home to her owners. I had a word with our neighbour who said they were quite happy for us to have her as she was obviously happier with us then with them - so that was it Fanny moved in.

Well things started to get embarrassing, I would call her in at night by shouting at the top of my voice “HERE FANNY, HERE FANNY” & although I didn't think it was very funny any guests we had staying were very amused.

There was a day at the office where we saw a tortoiseshell coloured cat from the window & there was a young lad in the office at the time & I said “oh look that's the same colour as my Fanny, he went bright red (& so did I).

Another time we were in a pub & the landlord had called last orders. He let his pet dog come out to the bar to say hello to everyone & this dog started to sniff around me & I stupidly said “Oh he can smell my Fanny” (honest I did).

When we went to our local, (yes yet another pub) the landlord use to ask how my Fanny was doing, which was very embarrassing I can tell you when my local was full of non locals. The looks I got.

But the funniest of all was when I had to take her to the vets because she had some sores on her back that were weeping. I saw a German vet who examined her & he said to leave them alone for a week to see if they would dry up on their own & to make an appointment for a weeks time.

I took her back the following week & the vet prescribed some cream as the sores had not cleared up. When we went to pay the bill, the receptionist was giggling, so I asked her why, & she replied:
We had a right old laugh this morning, on the appointments list for today, the vet had written - Mrs Smith, 10.30, check Fanny for sores”….
When she gave me the cream, the words “apply to Fanny sparingly twice a day” were written on the packet.

Fanny is long gone now but she left a lot of fond & amusing memories.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #1299 on: June 25, 2022, 03:10:07 PM »

Ohhhh just brilliant Cazi.  :rofl:

What with you and your fanny, and Mrs fanny face herself, I’m surrounded by Fanny’s.  ;D

Cazikins

« Reply #1300 on: June 25, 2022, 03:12:24 PM »

I know they're everywhere JD....

CLKD

« Reply #1301 on: June 25, 2022, 03:57:24 PM »

:cat48: :lol: tnx for sharing ......... now where were we

jaypo

« Reply #1302 on: June 25, 2022, 05:10:40 PM »

Oh my cazikins,that was hilarious,thanks for the laugh,the vets one was brilliant.

Songbird

« Reply #1303 on: June 25, 2022, 08:56:10 PM »

DID SOMEONE MENTION MRS CRADDOCK?

I thought I would tell you about a cat I once had called Fanny,¦now I didn't name her that - it was an ex neighbours cat. Fanny kind of adopted us, she started by sleeping by our fire every night & then we started feeding her. Well that was it, she wouldn't go home to her owners. I had a word with our neighbour who said they were quite happy for us to have her as she was obviously happier with us then with them - so that was it Fanny moved in.

Well things started to get embarrassing, I would call her in at night by shouting at the top of my voice “HERE FANNY, HERE FANNY” & although I didn't think it was very funny any guests we had staying were very amused.

There was a day at the office where we saw a tortoiseshell coloured cat from the window & there was a young lad in the office at the time & I said “oh look that's the same colour as my Fanny, he went bright red (& so did I).

Another time we were in a pub & the landlord had called last orders. He let his pet dog come out to the bar to say hello to everyone & this dog started to sniff around me & I stupidly said “Oh he can smell my Fanny” (honest I did).

When we went to our local, (yes yet another pub) the landlord use to ask how my Fanny was doing, which was very embarrassing I can tell you when my local was full of non locals. The looks I got.

But the funniest of all was when I had to take her to the vets because she had some sores on her back that were weeping. I saw a German vet who examined her & he said to leave them alone for a week to see if they would dry up on their own & to make an appointment for a weeks time.

I took her back the following week & the vet prescribed some cream as the sores had not cleared up. When we went to pay the bill, the receptionist was giggling, so I asked her why, & she replied:
We had a right old laugh this morning, on the appointments list for today, the vet had written - Mrs Smith, 10.30, check Fanny for sores”….
When she gave me the cream, the words “apply to Fanny sparingly twice a day” were written on the packet.

Fanny is long gone now but she left a lot of fond & amusing memories.

Oh my goodness…….. :drunklaf:      I haven’t laughed so much in a while! Thank you.  :hapij:

Cazikins

« Reply #1304 on: June 28, 2022, 03:19:40 PM »

Oh my goodness…….. :drunklaf:      I haven’t laughed so much in a while! Thank you.  :hapij:

My pleasure songbird - what a ridiculous name to give a cat but apparently the alternative was Pussy!  ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 109