Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 109

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 380429 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #990 on: February 13, 2020, 10:12:02 PM »

I HATE milk  ::)

Unless it's thick with chocolate  :whist:

jaypo

« Reply #991 on: February 14, 2020, 08:44:02 AM »

Don't like it either,only use it in tea or coffee

CLKD

« Reply #992 on: February 14, 2020, 09:32:48 AM »

Oh!! putting milk into my tea would be a Very Stupid Thing to do  ;D

Lyncola

« Reply #993 on: February 14, 2020, 09:13:32 PM »

Hi there ladies,

I had a real stupid moment the other week, I was shopping at Aldi, and went back to my car standing at the boot to put my groceries away. I see a baby safety seat through the back window. I thought 'that's strange my car just made a baby seat, I didn't know it could do that?. I actually took a step back and looked at the car ?blue I30 that's me?.

I'm now trying to get the door to unlocked with my remote control. Still thinking how strange my car make a baby seat. Nothing happens. I then looked to the right and there's my I30 three parking spots away lights flashing on and off and hitting my remote trying to open someone else's car ;D

You would think the baby seat would been obvious that it wasn't my car, ;D

Then yesterday I was using my netti pot, and I wanted to feel to see if the water was cool enough to run through my nose, so instead of using my finger, i smell it, like as if smelling water would tell you it's cool down enough  ;D

And I will probably do stupid stuff today only got 30 minutes of sleep last night :'(

CLKD

« Reply #994 on: February 15, 2020, 10:03:23 AM »

Why doesn't the brain react?  Is it so that others can see us being foolish  :-\

You'll sleep better tonight, the body will catch up.  I had a couple of bad nights during the week but feel OK again.

jaypo

« Reply #995 on: February 15, 2020, 10:06:34 AM »

Hahaha funny,at least you found your car,I can walk round and round a car park not having a clue where I've parked   ::)

CLKD

« Reply #996 on: February 15, 2020, 10:08:55 AM »

I always park in the same place - ish.  If I forget I flash my key fob and watch which one opens  ;D

I don't always listen to my brain though.  I left my reading glasses on top of the car whilst loading the boot, thinking "that's not a very good idea".  Sure enough I drove off, glasses never seen again  :-\. That was at the time ?200.00 down the drain ......... I can't understand why I didn't follow through 'not a very good idea' and put the glasses inside  :-\

jaypo

« Reply #997 on: February 15, 2020, 10:16:03 AM »

Oh noooooooo glasses!!! I've a million pairs and still manage to lose them,the best one is always when you?re searching high and low and your OH just looks at you and shakes his head as they are perched on top of my head  ;D

Lyncola

« Reply #998 on: February 16, 2020, 09:06:43 AM »

I did sleep well last night, and I don't think I did anything to stupid. But probably won't be long before I've got another story to tell >:(

jaypo

« Reply #999 on: February 16, 2020, 09:55:43 AM »

Don't worry lyncola,you?re amongst friends..........odd and strange friends but friends nevertheless  ;D

7dwarfs

« Reply #1000 on: February 25, 2020, 12:44:37 PM »

Put a load in the washer yesterday, filled the detergent holder thingy ( does it actually have an official name? ) ...placed it on the kitchen worktop and switched on the washer  :-\ This is a regular accurance atm 😂

CLKD

« Reply #1001 on: February 25, 2020, 01:02:59 PM »

I don't remove the powder ? dispenser ? until it needs a wash in the sink or dishwasher.  I did something silly yesterday but can't remember what it was  ::)

Sonkat

« Reply #1002 on: February 25, 2020, 06:55:45 PM »

Hi
I'm so glad to read this as I was thinking I was losing the plot.

I was talking to students and said the Prime Minister - couldn't for the life of me remember his surname - all I could think of was Bekker!!

Today I ran over a traffic cone in the garage car park and wondered what the crunching sound was - I didn't own up - just drove off out of embarrassment!

I stood in the kitchen at work and asked someone if the water was safe to drink out of the hot water boiler - she said it's where you always fill up your coffee cup....

I'm trying to laugh with myself now rather than get upset. At least I can amuse myself...

CLKD

« Reply #1003 on: February 25, 2020, 06:57:20 PM »

You'll fit right in  ;)  ;D

7dwarfs

« Reply #1004 on: February 26, 2020, 09:38:03 PM »

I don't remove the powder ? dispenser ? until it needs a wash in the sink or dishwasher.  I did something silly yesterday but can't remember what it was  ::)

I meant one you put directly in the washer drum for liquid or gel ( when I remember 🤣) ... not the drawer😉
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 109