Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 109

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 380333 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #345 on: April 28, 2012, 04:44:33 PM »

I tried to put a pair on: with a pair already in situ  ;D

I *almost* poured boiling water into the coffee jar last week I don't know what stopped me tipping it!  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #346 on: May 09, 2012, 10:22:23 AM »

I tried to switch off the bedroom light this morning: with the landing switch  >:(

I couldn't remember which tap was cold or hot - we've lived here since the 1980s ..... had to ask Himself which was the cold tap - that was scarey as my mind was a complete blank  :-\

LilFeather

« Reply #347 on: May 09, 2012, 02:04:43 PM »

- that was scarey as my mind was a complete blank  :-\

I can totally identify.  Worse feeling ever when the brain does a complete 180 and slams the door on you!  Nothing to draw from......

CLKD

« Reply #348 on: May 09, 2012, 02:29:57 PM »

blank, absolutely  :o ........... struggle for words on occasions but this was completely different ........

CazzaT

« Reply #349 on: May 09, 2012, 07:56:10 PM »

Been supermarket shopping tonight with hubby and started off well told OH stay there as one of the aisles was busy and I'd bring the goodies to him, then for some reason decided to fill another blokes trolley  who was behind me  :oops:  It was a good few mins before I realised what I was doing he just smiled and said don't mind sharing a trolley if your paying. So glad he saw the funny side cos I was totally embarrassed and full of apologies   and for once I didn't go red because of an hot flush  ::)

Cazza   xx

Bette

« Reply #350 on: May 09, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »

:rofl:
Bette x

CLKD

« Reply #351 on: May 10, 2012, 10:20:44 AM »

I pinched the bottom of a man yesterday in a supermarket then turned round to make sure it *was* Himself  ;D

coffee mate

« Reply #352 on: May 10, 2012, 11:17:51 AM »

I pinched the bottom of a man yesterday in a supermarket then turned round to make sure it *was* Himself  ;D

Hee hee. That reminds of the Spec Saver advert where she gets off the train and kisses the wrong man.  ;D

LD I always seem to have theses memory blocks when I'm with my OH. When I'm alone I'm OK, well...ish.
I'm sure it's because I know he *expects* me to forget, so my nerves get the better of me.  >:(

JJ

« Reply #353 on: May 10, 2012, 11:24:58 AM »

As my eyesight is deteorating I need ready readers, I've lost count of the amount of pairs I've bought as I'm always losing them, I am often seen with pair on chain around my neck, pair on my head and the pair I'm actually wearing, husband always says 'good job you don't need sunglasses on as well ' .

CLKD

« Reply #354 on: May 10, 2012, 12:08:06 PM »

I left mine in a supermarket on Tuesday  :-\ - they were handed in thank goodness

ariadne

« Reply #355 on: May 10, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »

Been supermarket shopping tonight with hubby and started off well told OH stay there as one of the aisles was busy and I'd bring the goodies to him, then for some reason decided to fill another blokes trolley  who was behind me  :oops:  It was a good few mins before I realised what I was doing he just smiled and said don't mind sharing a trolley if your paying. So glad he saw the funny side cos I was totally embarrassed and full of apologies   and for once I didn't go red because of an hot flush  ::)
Cazza   xx

Cazza, hubby wandered off once when we were in a supermarket-he had the trolley with some shopping in and I had an armful of stuff. He said he wouldn't be long so I joined a queue. When hubby finally reached me there was quite a queue and the woman behind me gave me a right earbashing. Said it was completely out of order to bring a trolley of shopping into the queue when she thought I only had an armful of stuff and that she had been standing in the queue for ages. I said I had been standing in it even longer! She made me feel really bad and so I just said huffily if she thought it was so bad, she better go in front of me and she did!

ariadne xx

Dyan

« Reply #356 on: May 11, 2012, 07:51:20 AM »

I was on the computer using the mouse when I had a text on my iPhone.
I had to go away and find something before I replied back.
I went back to the computer,picked up the mouse and tried to send a text before I realised it wasnt my phone.Derrrrrr!! :-\
My daughter thought this was hilarious!
"You wait til I tell all my mates" she said.   :-*

carmel

« Reply #357 on: May 11, 2012, 04:48:41 PM »

I can relate to the glasses stories.  I had mine before Christmas and then put away the Christmas decorations.  I haven't seen them since so I can only assume they are in one of the boxes.  I'm trying to pluck up the courage to pull everything out to look.  In the meantime I've been using the cheap reading glasses.  At this rate it will be next Christmas before they turn up.

CazzaT

« Reply #358 on: May 11, 2012, 09:48:33 PM »

Well its not just us Ladies that do stupid things- Hubby drying pots half way through decides to do some other things then comes back to finish the drying and he couldn't find the T towel. So we started to retrace his steps but no, not to be found anywhere. Later on went to make a cuppa and found the T  towel in the fridge  :o  ;D  Off course its my fault he said I'm sending him loopy - what meeeee  ::)

Cazza  xx

CLKD

« Reply #359 on: May 11, 2012, 09:49:11 PM »

;D
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 109