Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Anyone with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and or liver cysts  (Read 423 times)

Ms Jacks

Anyone with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and or liver cysts
« on: July 31, 2023, 09:40:40 AM »

Hello everyone

Long time since I last was active on MM and life on the whole has been amazing, fulfilling and fun this last 5 or so years.

Early Jan 23 I had a  first flare up ever of Diverticulitis and ended up in hospital for many days on Iv antibiotics - fast forward I have remained ill, no appetite, no hunger, crashing fatigue ever since.

Referral to Medics following extensive blood tests and a CT scan was done showing multiple liver cysts but thankfully no malignancies.

Fast forward They thought I had Addisons disease, plus many other suggestions but now concluded likely CFS.......6 month WL for clinic appy

I take many vitamins and pace myself for functions events etc- using subligual B12 to aid fatigue

Anyone have CFS and Menopause and how do you manage?

Kind Regards

Ms Jacks

Dotty

Re: Anyone with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and or liver cysts
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 10:27:49 AM »

Hi I was diagnosed with CFS and was ill for many years. It actually turned out that all my symptoms were related to menopause . Once I was on the right type and dose of HRT all the symptoms went. This was after many years of trying many alternate therapies and going through the CFS clinic . xx

Ms Jacks

Re: Anyone with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and or liver cysts
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2023, 11:21:08 AM »

Hello Dotty

Thanks for your reply- I will bare HRT in mind as my dose is very very low and has been for years ....