News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 781 times)

Smallscot

• First Flush
Hi!
« on: November 25, 2020, 07:35:37 PM »

Just joined at the end of last week. I'm 45 and have just started femoston last week. I had been on the mini pill but thanks to a post on this forum I've stopped taking it. The past years for me have been horrendous, culminating in me having a bit of a breakdown 3 weeks ago. I had my first blood test for FSH 8 weeks ago which had a level of 50, 2 weeks ago showed 70 so I'm definitely moving through the menopause. Over the last 2 years I've suffered horrendous headaches, stomach issues, terrible muscle pains, pins and needles, mood swings, chills -the lot. Doctors had thought it was an issue with my spine causing horrendous pain. I've now been on femoston for a week tomorrow and it is like a light has been switched on in my body again as well as my mood improving. I hope that this HRT keeps the horrendous symptoms of perimenopause away......time will tell. Back to work Monday after 3 weeks off.....
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 07:37:55 PM by Smallscot »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 08:17:44 PM »

:welcomemm:  browse round.

MayB put the product name into the search box - make notes ;-).  We talk about most things here  ::)