Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Breast problems  (Read 1476 times)

Sickntired

Breast problems
« on: October 19, 2020, 05:48:58 PM »

As others have discussed on similar threads,   slightly achey right breast , no lumps , just feels like pmt , occasional twinge like a nerve pain, no outward visible symptoms that would associate Breast Cancer and no family history.  Occ sore shoulder blade as job involves lot of weight  lifting and not sleep well sometimes.  Sore stiff neck kind of thing, feels muscular but it seems to have been there more or less for a month at least.  Periods coming  and going so i know hormones more turbulent now.  On Evorel Sequi and testosterone.    Im going to ask gp but morw worried if referred ?   I doubt would be totally greeted with popularity if have to take 2 weeks off to self isolate.    Not bad bosses just dont want to give them TMI .   Does anyone else have experience of this procedure ? Can GPS just do a test or is there other scan treatments available? Or does it depend on local hospital practices?

Penguin99

Re: Breast problems
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 11:23:16 PM »

Hi, sorry if I've not read something right but do you mean self isolate for 2 weeks because of the need to go to hospital for a procedure? I had an operation 5 weeks ago and I had a covid test on the Friday, then told whole house to isolate for 3 days and op on the Monday. 
Its worrying when we get sore/painful breasts, I noticed a few days ago one was tender, no lumps or anything just painful if touched then a few days later the other was sore too, I'm sure its to do with my hormones  ::) I do check regularly as my mum had breast cancer 8 years ago. Always a worry.