Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: New member  (Read 744 times)

nthwales123

• First Flush
« on: October 09, 2020, 01:51:23 PM »

Hi all
I'm 46, not had any tests but from my moods and negative sleep pattern I think I may be peri menopausal.

I've been with my partner for almost 30 years and I'm feeling constantly irritated by him, the slightest thing, and feel I'm almost looking for fault.

I don't think covid and lockdown etc helps but I don't want to blame anything on that ad use as an excuse. I'm questioning myself as to whether its me and my hormones or whether I'm feeling, is this is, am I happy to settle for this?

Any similar experiences i would love to hear from you xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 01:58:32 PM »

:welcomemm:

Unrest is common I think.  We get to a certain age and do wonder ...........

Browse round.  It's The Change, does what it says on the tin  ::)

Some find keeping a mood/food/diary of use.  To chart progress.  Date of your periods etc. to see if your moodiness is cyclic. 

Sage 🍃

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 02:24:19 PM »

Hi nthwales113, welcome! Right age for perimenopause! Welcome to the not so lovely club, but things will get better! 💐

nthwales123

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 02:58:31 PM »

Hi nthwales113, welcome! Right age for perimenopause! Welcome to the not so lovely club, but things will get better! 💐

Thanks, I think  ;D

Mulberry

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 03:27:14 PM »

Welcome nthwales. With any luck surfing round the site you will find useful information going forward.

I have loved lockdown but I realise that it exacerbates issues for some. Maybe he has always been irritating but you were able to remove yourself more often without even noticing?

I giggled at sage commenting about the club... to be fair none of us would join it if we had a choice but all us girls are kinda in it together. Least we can pool resources and share info here. So welcome once again.

jaypo

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 03:39:07 PM »

Hi there and welcome to the forum 👋 think out OHs do get a rough deal,mine can irritate me so much I could punch him one but the next day? Love him to bits  ;D he now knows when to just walk away

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 04:15:54 PM »

"Yes Dear" works in this household - he's learned those words nicely  ;)

There is a hints for husbands to read and print too .