Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: MEW MEMBER - ESTROGEL AND UTROGESTAN  (Read 704 times)

cc06rol

• First Flush
MEW MEMBER - ESTROGEL AND UTROGESTAN
« on: September 24, 2020, 06:28:49 PM »

Hi everyone,

Im a  new member and Im looking for some advice with HRT.  Im currently using 2 pumps of estrogel at night on the back of my arms and taking utrogestan days 15-26 of a 28 day cycle.  Feel pretty good but the insomnia is just as bad as it was before HRT and Im eating for a family of 4 easily!!  I feel the only benefit Im getting is the hot flushes have gone and my skin looks amazing (yip - no botox for me!!).  Should I increase teh oestrogel or try in on my thighs rather than my arms?

Im clutching at straws hoping for a ray of light - previously I was on evorel conti, felt brilliant but couldnt stop bleeding.

Any insight you guys can give would be very much appreciated.

carol xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: MEW MEMBER - ESTROGEL AND UTROGESTAN
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 07:49:01 PM »

Hi! how long have you been taking this regime?  Some find that adding 2.5 pumps twice a week might help.  MayB decide which symptom you would like to ease?

I don't know about eating extra  :-\.  You could put your product names into the search box here: make notes.  Someone is sure to have been on a similar regime.

:welcomemm:  browse round.  Join in.  We have a funny room too ;-).  Also do read the threads about bladder issues and vaginal atrophy: forewarned is forearmed ;-)