Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: 200mg conti utrogestan not controlling bleeding or discharge  (Read 17390 times)

Uptick

Re: 200mg conti utrogestan not controlling bleeding or discharge
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2020, 01:12:47 PM »

Update of Besin's reply, actually Propharma's (a pharmacovigilance company) reply.

A somewhat blunt and quite absurd reply saying 'there is no data regarding irregular bleeding when Utrogestan (progesterone) is used with Diazepam in the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC)'.

There must be a misunderstanding or they haven't actually read the PIL. I agree there is no 'data', but it's obvious that the interaction is mentioned and I have asked for references that confirm this alleged interaction, and I have been clear that if this is a post marketing anecdotal interaction, I would understand the lack of scientific data. They simply don't engage in conversation, they choose to ignore the questions and reply in a way that is supposed to let me think I'm not up to the task of understanding anything and that only a medical doctor or pharmacist will be able to understand. Patronising customer service.

I have replied again and am waiting for the next chapter of this cheap sitcom.

On a brighter note, this book chapter is a clear comprehensible doc on the interaction of progesterone, estradiol and benzos in relation to GABA-A receptors.

http://www.scicompdf.se/pms_scientific/backstrom_13.pdf

Dandelion

Re: 200mg conti utrogestan not controlling bleeding or discharge
« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2020, 11:41:46 AM »

Update of Besin's reply, actually Propharma's (a pharmacovigilance company) reply.

A somewhat blunt and quite absurd reply saying 'there is no data regarding irregular bleeding when Utrogestan (progesterone) is used with Diazepam in the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC)'.

There must be a misunderstanding or they haven't actually read the PIL. I agree there is no 'data', but it's obvious that the interaction is mentioned and I have asked for references that confirm this alleged interaction, and I have been clear that if this is a post marketing anecdotal interaction, I would understand the lack of scientific data. They simply don't engage in conversation, they choose to ignore the questions and reply in a way that is supposed to let me think I'm not up to the task of understanding anything and that only a medical doctor or pharmacist will be able to understand. Patronising customer service.

I have replied again and am waiting for the next chapter of this cheap sitcom.

On a brighter note, this book chapter is a clear comprehensible doc on the interaction of progesterone, estradiol and benzos in relation to GABA-A receptors.

http://www.scicompdf.se/pms_scientific/backstrom_13.pdf
Hi Uptick
Thanks for replying. I am too stressed to read the link alas, as I use valium, progesterone and estradiol and fear my CNS is messed up.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]