Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Evorel sequi making me feel terrible  (Read 2148 times)

Jojolou1975

• First Flush
Evorel sequi making me feel terrible
« on: July 20, 2020, 10:39:43 AM »

Very quick question as I’m finding this very confusing. I was put on evorel conti in error I should have been in sequi. I felt amazing on conti but I kept having bleeds all the time. Then switched onto sequi and I can honestly say I feel weird when I take the evorel50 patches which is the 2 weeks of oestrogen only. Bad headaches by head feels very full and heavy awful constant tinnitus and feel very spacey shaky and very low mood. But strangely when I go into the 2 weeks conti patches which inc progesterone I feel much better. It doesn’t make sense to me because if anything it’s the progesterone that people struggle with.

LW44

Re: Evorel sequi making me feel terrible
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 01:52:29 PM »

Hi I've just started the evorel 50 had it on e days   not sure how I feel, no headaches so far, increased anxiety but think it's because changed regime.. so more like nervous.. how are u getting on now? X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 02:44:26 PM »

Hi - mayB put the product name into the search box and see what pops up?  Make notes.  That will give you an idea as to how others have found it.

:welcomemm:

PurpleFaze

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 09:45:44 PM »

Realise this is a fairly old post. Been on Evorel Conti a week and have exactly the same symptoms.

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 11:09:19 PM »

It might be the progesterone in evorel conti doesn't suit you though I would try it for longer if you can. It can be useful to start anything new on a sequi regime so you can see if it's the progesterone that makes you feel bad.