Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Anyone get these symptoms on HRT - orr off it! Utrogesten and estrodot?  (Read 875 times)

Emm225

Anyone else get these... ..?.spots across cheeks since I started HRT..horrid?.and I have never been really spotty person even as a teenager...these are like a rash and I think started with HRT...unfortunately I started HRT during lockdown...not the best time to start really I guess and doctors not really available.

Also, before I started HRT but seems to be coming back again (along with other symptoms as I think I need my dose increasing) ?.feeling like you are, not to put it nicely drowning in Pllegm or something as it rolls down your throat continually, especially in the evening.  I went to doctor about this last year and they have tried various nose sprays (post nasal drip) and tablets (reflux) but my husband said last night, "Ws it better after you started the HRT?"...and you know what, I think it was.

Leesh

Have you thought about rosacea? Like you, I had never had spots as a teenager, then when I was pregnant with my third baby I began getting spots on my cheeks. I saw the GP who diagnose rosacea; he said it is normally triggered by hormones and that a lot of women first get it in menopause.

Leesh

That ****ly feeling is awful, I get it too. I think the worse rosacea-related thing for me is that I get ocular rosacea which usually precedes a breakout, where my eyes are intensely itchy and burning. I was on a repeat prescription for eyedrops but the NHS has stopped prescribing them now, so I just have to use whatever eyedrops I can find.