Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New - at wits end  (Read 2327 times)

sheila99

Re: New - at wits end
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2020, 09:49:45 PM »

Leave it til Monday then tell her you've been sick all weekend on the ads. Sometimes it needs some lateral thinking  :-X
I bet she only told you to take them so she didn't ruffle her colleague's feathers. Spineless IMO.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2020, 08:24:37 AM »

A letter to Matt Hancock Baby?  The NHS is 'open for business' which means other Clinics should also be.  Ring that Clinic and ask for the name of another that will help, also ask if the building has been requisitioned by the NHS for C-19 purposes.  Many have been apparently.

Nanette

• First Flush
Also new and at wits end
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2020, 06:57:54 PM »

Hi I'm new and it has taken me two days to suss out how to msg hope this works I have been in peri 4 yrs with every symptom then went 14 months no period then in may my body decided to have another light period then nothing again but slight cramps now it is driving me mad this menopause my anxiety is through the roof especially with coronavirus would just like other stories similar from you lovely ladies xx

Gracie7

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2020, 07:42:59 PM »

Leave it til Monday then tell her you've been sick all weekend on the ads. Sometimes it needs some lateral thinking  :-X
I bet she only told you to take them so she didn't ruffle her colleague's feathers. Spineless IMO.

Yes I agree she was protecting her colleague as when I challenged her she said you will always get different opinions from different doctors. Anyway things took bad turn at weekend, ended up in A&E twice. First time for severe panic attack, second time as I was so nauseous then collapsed. Hubby rang ambulance. I was in such a state they got psychiatrist nurses to speak to me. They are writing to GP with recommendations.

Gracie7

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2020, 09:51:13 AM »

Update - had another bad week of anxiety, sleepless nights, sweats and nausea. GP appointment scheduled for next week but I rang this morning as feel I'm at crisis point!! Spoke to lady doctor who is one of the established partners there - not locums - she has agreed to try me on HRT, yay. So I'm getting a combined patch today. She also prescribed an anti sickness drug to help with morning nausea. Still need to continue with ADs for my heightened anxiety and I'm persevering with breathing techniques and mind space app

sheila99

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2020, 12:46:55 PM »

Just a suggestion... it's usually the progesterone that causes problems and as you're feeling so bad anyway it might be better to have a sequi regime so you can start just with oestrogen. Hopefully you'll be feeling a bit better by the time you get to the progesterone phase (and you'll know if you're OK with it).

Cazikins

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2020, 03:06:54 PM »

Hi Gracie7, just catching up with posts. So glad you got a doctor to listen to you. Locums are good for coughs/colds & the more run of the mill problems, but there's nothing like speaking to one of the established/regular doctors at the practice when it comes to ongoing problems.
How are you getting now?
Pages: 1 [2]