Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New to Utrogestan & Oestrodose, please help!  (Read 1993 times)

EMILYCLARE

• First Flush
Re: New to Utrogestan & Oestrodose, please help!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2020, 12:54:54 PM »

Thank you all so much for these replies.  It's all a bit of a minefield at the beginning isn't it.
I think I'm going to do as the GP suggests for this first month and see how it goes.  I'm only a week in.
I've been so depressed and tearful this past week but today is the first day I've not actually felt too bad so fingers crossed it maybe kicking in!  Still no period for me this month, think I'm on day 40 now, it'll be interesting to see what happens when I stop the Utrogestran. (GP said to just start it, even though I'd not had a period at day 33 and continue for 25 days.  Then stop for 7 days when I should get some bleeding).  We will see!
Many thanks again to you all and good luck Hurdity too  :)

Gnatty

Re: New to Utrogestan & Oestrodose, please help!
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2020, 07:33:39 AM »

Let us know how you get on Emilyclare. I am going to switch to the cyclic method so stopped the utro day 25 and then going to take again 14 days after start of next period for two weeks only. Only thing I haven't decided is whether to take 200mg orally or try 100mg vaginally. (which I know is off licence )

Not sure how vaginal utrogestan works with sex? Before or after? Presumably after. But what if I insert at night - is it ok to have sex in the morning?? Such a minefield....

Should I post the last question somewhere else - I imagine it has already been discussed so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great! So glad I found this website.
Pages: 1 [2]