Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Bleeding on mini pill  (Read 1011 times)

Jmarcsik

• First Flush
Bleeding on mini pill
« on: June 21, 2020, 03:45:35 PM »

Hi I started taking mini pill Cerelle at 50 after using the combined pill for many years as my nurse suggested it. has anyone else just bled and bled for weeks? I am on fourth month now and still spotting/bleeding every day and have a slightly heavier period every 28 days or so I did phone the nurse but she said keep with It or stop and use condoms! Not very helpful.  I don't want this continuing for my holiday in September and I can't really have sex either! Just wondered if this will stop at some point.  thanks

Sharon 50

• First Flush
Re: Bleeding on mini pill
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 08:46:56 AM »

Hi, when I searched constant spotting I noticed that you had started a thread a while back , I too asked the very same question yesterday, taken cerelle for 3 full month's first month bled for 18 days then a week of no bleed then I'm on day 24 of spotting and due another period in a few days but still bleeding from the last month, it's really no ideal, everything I have read online says stick with it can take over six months to stop, can I ask what was your outcome and did you stay on cerelle ? 💗