Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Evorel stock update from Theramex  (Read 1307 times)

Fusseh

Evorel stock update from Theramex
« on: April 24, 2020, 10:34:51 AM »

Came across this today. It hasn't copied well but can be found on Theramex website. Hopefully provides reassurance.

Evorel Supply Update: April 2020
In February 2020 Theramex restarted the supply of the Evorel portfolio of products. Since then we
have supplied a total of over 300,000 packs of Evorel 25, Evorel 50, Evorel 75 and Evorel Conti to the
UK market.
We are pleased to be able to confirm that we expect Evorel 100 to be available at the beginning of
May and Evorel Sequi to be available from mid-May 2020. Evorel 25, Evorel 50 and Evorel 75 are
currently available.
We do expect to experience limited interruptions to supply for Evorel Conti from the end of April to
June 2020 due to COVID-19 related delays. We are committed and working to resolving these issues
to be able to continue to maintain a steady state of supply and fill backorders across the UK.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we focus our attention on building a stable
supply chain. In addition, we thank GPs across the UK for continuing to prescribe responsibly as we
replenish the market and build a solid inventory of product.
We will of course continue to provide regular updates via our website and the UK Health Authorities.
Further information
Patients who have any questions with regards to their treatment options should speak to their
general practitioner.

Fusseh

Re: Evorel stock update from Theramex
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 10:35:34 AM »

Meant to say it's an update from 23rd April

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 06:55:53 PM »

Hi Fusseh. Thanks that's very helpful. I've added the link as well.

https://www.theramex.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Evorel-UK-Stock-Update-from-Theramex-April-2020.pdf

Hurdity x

Dandelion

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 08:40:14 PM »

Came across this today. It hasn't copied well but can be found on Theramex website. Hopefully provides reassurance.

Evorel Supply Update: April 2020
In February 2020 Theramex restarted the supply of the Evorel portfolio of products. Since then we
have supplied a total of over 300,000 packs of Evorel 25, Evorel 50, Evorel 75 and Evorel Conti to the
UK market.
We are pleased to be able to confirm that we expect Evorel 100 to be available at the beginning of
May and Evorel Sequi to be available from mid-May 2020. Evorel 25, Evorel 50 and Evorel 75 are
currently available.
We do expect to experience limited interruptions to supply for Evorel Conti from the end of April to
June 2020 due to COVID-19 related delays. We are committed and working to resolving these issues
to be able to continue to maintain a steady state of supply and fill backorders across the UK.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we focus our attention on building a stable
supply chain. In addition, we thank GPs across the UK for continuing to prescribe responsibly as we
replenish the market and build a solid inventory of product.
We will of course continue to provide regular updates via our website and the UK Health Authorities.
Further information
Patients who have any questions with regards to their treatment options should speak to their
general practitioner.
Thanks for update.
I got sick of phoning boots for my evorel 75.
I changed to 3 pumps of gel, bought privately, sick of erratic stock hassle and uncertainty regarding future supply.
Changed to 2 pumps of gel as my abnormal post meno bleeding returned on 3 pumps, so gel must be stronger for me.

Dandelion

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 08:42:48 PM »

Hi Fusseh. Thanks that's very helpful. I've added the link as well.

https://www.theramex.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Evorel-UK-Stock-Update-from-Theramex-April-2020.pdf

Hurdity x
Thanks also Hurdity. typical now I changed to privately bought oestrogel, good stuff, seems to suit me, hope dose reduction stops my bleeding and leaves me sweat free.

atalanta

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 07:35:33 AM »

Has anyone managed to get hold of any Sequi? According to the update it was due to be available again in June but my pharmacy just keep saying it's not available.

Perinowpost

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2020, 08:00:30 AM »

I've got hold of evorel 50. I have wondered if it's quite the same though as the individual packets don't have the usual picture on, and it may be my imagination but it doesn't feel quite the same x

Zara69

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2020, 02:46:35 PM »

I just got 24 evorel sequi patches from my local chemist...were showing in stock so she ordered them in for me for the next day

Fusseh

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2020, 07:48:06 PM »

My pharmacy got me some about 2 weeks ago. New Theramex branding.
Good luck