Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Estradose pump ?  (Read 775 times)

lillith112

Estradose pump ?
« on: May 31, 2020, 07:16:52 AM »

It's my 2nd morning using Estradose as can't get hold of patches. I'm not sure if I am pushing too quickly on the pump but I've noticed the first pump this morning sounded bubbly and not as much came out as the second pump ?. Now I'm worried I'm not getting the full 2 pumps ? 😕.

Also this Estradose bottle is in French with a sticker on the back in English. I had estrogel a year or so ago and it was in a round bottle with a different dispenser on the top, seemed a lot better than this one !. 😣

Lillith x
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 07:29:12 AM by lillith112 »

Tinkerbell

Re: Estradose pump ?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 11:38:52 AM »

Sometimes with a new bottle i have had that issue so i dispense a few doses and then it is fine.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 12:04:01 PM »

I didn't get on with Estradose, skin irritation, return of symptoms, although apparantly it is the same thing. My pharmacy are always happy to order Estrogel in for me so i get them to do that now. The Estrogel bottles have recently changed packaging and bottle is no longer the straight one with white top.

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 04:51:41 PM »

It's supposed to be the same thing, there's a very long thread on it. I feel the same on both. If you think you have a dodgy dispenser use a new bottle for the first pump then you can see if the dose from this bottle is more or less the same. I do that when it's running out as it can give you a smaller dose then.

lillith112

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 05:21:18 PM »

Thanks ladies, yes I have done a search and read a lot about estrogel and Estradose, I've not noticed any difference yet, but it's early days. I will report back if I do.

Also can I ask,  is it best to wash the area prior to application, or does it not matter as mine is applied 8am, I normally bath in the evening ?.

Lillith.

sheila99

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 08:52:54 PM »

I don't think it matters, you won't have got very dirty overnight. Just as long as you haven't used anything that might be a barrier.

lillith112

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 08:22:09 AM »

Thanks Sheila.  Just to add, this morning's pump was ok equal amounts so must have been where I started the new bottle, I did discard the first smaller pump, but seems second was also full of bubbles too 😊.

Lillith