Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gallbladder pain .. advice please  (Read 7628 times)

Nellie Noo

Re: Gallbladder pain .. advice please
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2020, 06:07:37 PM »

Thank you folklass and shadyglade for your comments . Im beginning to think it could be wind pain too,  as its all upper body and mainly on right side and through to back .. very painful.  Think the doctor thinks its IBS as well but wants me to get checked . Bloody hormones !!
 I do hope its better than an endoscopy as well ... had one of them years ago and so glad i went for sedation .xx

Jeepers

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2020, 07:58:49 AM »

I didn't find the colonoscopy too bad, and I opted for no sedation.  The worst bit is the prep the day before... make sure you stay near a toilet!

Jeepers xx

Nellie Noo

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2020, 08:06:31 AM »

Thank you ! Appreciate this as didnt know whether to do the sedation or not ... thank you x

Suzi Q

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2020, 09:55:33 AM »

Ive had chronic pain upper right but also upper left abdomen just where your bra goes.
I find it unbearable wearing a bra but im 38 dd so whwn i leave home i wear one.
I have to take most days 1 panadol codeine cos wirh in moments of putting bra on pain
Ive had scans of every organ twice. Ive had an endoscopy. Had bloods in 201819
Every 6 to 8 weeks nothing. Went to Wellness lady 10 appt mindfullness not for me
Diagnosed by gp as ptsd now seeing phycologist. But
Every day from the moment i open my eyes pain its like a hungry tiger that wakes up.
Had this since April 2018 i belch i belch like a docker. I alternate between
Trots or constipation i get tummy cramps my chest tightens this is every single day
Its all in my mind so they say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nellie Noo

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2020, 09:26:07 PM »

Oh dear Suzi Q  ! Could it be ibs ? I know that according to a friend that suffers wind , Indigestion, pain, cramps and alternate constipation and diarrhoea and has been diagnosed with ibs Swears stress causes her flare ups.   

Suzi Q

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2020, 12:20:49 AM »

Doctors all say nerves ptsd trauma caused from childhood resufaced when my Dad the ladt of my nuclear died. Im tryimg hard to take it one day xxxx
Pages: 1 2 [3]