Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: eye removal  (Read 4528 times)

daisie

Re: eye removal
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2020, 11:37:14 AM »

good idea clkd .i will give it a look to see what is out there,iv plenty of me time at moment to browse the iternet .thanks x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2020, 11:40:15 AM »

let us know how you get on  ;)

daisie

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 11:43:34 AM »

let us know how you get on  ;)
  i will do clkd every little helps x :tulips:

daisie

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 11:50:28 AM »

How long have you been waiting for mh team Daisie?
Might be a while with corona.

In the mean time have you ever tried
5htp or valerian ? Some people have good results.

I'm not surprised your still in shock and feeling down, it's a bloody lot to take on board.
You need that lift just to get you started on the road of motivation
Hope it comes soon 😀  depression is the pits. thanks clio51 .it as been too much realy but just do what i can small steps ,iv never tried 5htp or valerian i take a beta blocker for blood pressure  i have to watch what i take but its worth having a word with a pharmacy about it ans see what they say about interactions ,thanks getting back to me  :foryou:

Don't let the b......d grind you down Daisie xxx

Mary G

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2020, 12:17:48 PM »

daisie, I'm so very sorry to hear your news.  It must have been a huge shock and it will take time for you to adjust.

I hope you can find a suitable AD to help you through this difficult time.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Jane
(we have 'spoken' before I think).

Foxylady

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2020, 06:46:26 PM »

Hi Daisie, So sorry to hear you have had such a horrendous time. Perfectly understandable that you feel low. I hope you get the support you deserve and find something that works for you. x

Penelope

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2020, 10:09:50 AM »

Hi Daisie my husband had his eye removed 8 years ago because of ocular melanoma and I can sympathise with you the aftercare physical and mentally is severely lacking for patients yet you are loosing one of your senses.
Hang in there and read and join the ocular forums they give more information than the hospital does.
I have tried several SSRi and they all gave such awful side effects I could not tolerate them.🌹xx

daisie

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2020, 12:29:07 PM »

hi mary g,foxy lady for your replys ,im calling the mental healt today ill put a comment back to let you know wat iv been prescribed x

daisie

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2020, 12:36:12 PM »

hi penelope ,sorry about your husband how has he coped ,im finding things quite hard at moment did he cope ok at first with just one eye ,my depth perception not good at moment ,like i can reach out for an item looks like iv reached it to find out iv not reached far enough ,,yes i cant tolerate the ssri they give me realy bad side effects i will try another tricyclic antidepressant

Penelope

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2020, 03:32:01 AM »

Hiya Daisie yes my hubby is fine but even at 8 years free he still does not tell me everything.He bangs his shoulders on the doors a lot and he fills his cups far to full and it spills.He can no longer drive at night.But he  is so happy he opted for removal.xxx

daisie

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2020, 10:31:01 AM »

hi penelope,thats good to here,,i have same problem with my judgement i can walk through my door and bang my shoulder not judging the distance far enough .its only early days yet for me but hope things will improve mentaly .thanks for your reply x

daisie

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2020, 10:32:33 AM »

hi birdy ,thanks for that information i will check it out x
Pages: 1 2 [3]