Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anything work for chronic dry itchy skin and bone dry hair?  (Read 1305 times)

Tootsie78

Re: Anything work for chronic dry itchy skin and bone dry hair?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2020, 04:25:10 PM »

I went on Wellwoman plus two weeks ago and my hair and skin (both really dry) looked amazing after just a few days!
I did seem to go a bit hormonally crazy though so have stopped taking them for a month whilst I recover from being a bit poorly. I will consider them again in future though as I did look so much better after taking them.

CLKD

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2020, 04:34:25 PM »

What's in it?  Why would it affect your hormones  :-\ .......  do you keep a mood/food/symptom diary? 
Changes can be scarey, even when we want them!

Bananacarnival

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2020, 07:55:56 PM »

That's what I thought Ckld, but when I ran that comment by my urologist this morning he said this bacteria absolutely has to be treated. It's a nasty one apparently :(

Jasmine20

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2021, 12:16:56 PM »

I took Pharma Nord Omega 7 sea buckthorn caps for months and they made a big difference to how hydrated my skin felt and I think they helped with VA to a degree - but I'm afraid in my case I needed HRT to reduce the soreness and irritation. Systemic estrogen turned things around for me and I could better tolerate vaginal HRT.

I could see the seabuckthorn was working because I started on the loading dose and the skin on my hands - very roughened from all the handwashing - became smooth and hydrated within about 4-5 days. I stopped needing to use handcream and rough patches on my knees and elbows improved.
Pages: 1 [2]