Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: So close to giving hrt up  (Read 5265 times)

Karen max

Re: So close to giving hrt up
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2020, 12:14:34 AM »

Birdy
It's unreal how Docs say it's in " the range "  or " yes it's fine " what the hell is fine ?
I'm definitely going look into getting it checked out again , it was checked at hospital few moths back but they said the sane " its fine " again heats fine ??

I honestly think the NHS naked my menopause worse as they get me so bloody mad 😡

Between GAp,s not having a clue about hrt and then that neno clinic seeing me once and discharge me ! 😡

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2020, 01:27:00 AM »

Birdy
Thank you interesting read definitely

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2020, 07:41:28 PM »

Hi ladies
Just wee update I've cut my estrogel from 4 pumps per day to 2 pimps last 2 weeks and could definitely feel the difference regarding that brain fog , infect my head seemed to feel clear ( first in a long time ) the pain in breasts is easing of now and nipples are definitely not as sore but the dreaded sweats are hitting me again , so tonight I'm going use 2 pumps abd 1 in mornings to see how I get on with 3 pumps per day
just Hope breasts don't go back to before as they were that sore and itchy the were waking me from my sleep , even when I was pregnant 4 times I never felt anything like it !!

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2020, 12:41:34 AM »

Hi Birdy
Yes I honestly think the hrt clinic started me on high does (4pumps) and it was just too much , I was fine for months when I say fine I mean I felt it eased hit flusges lifted my mood a bit , but over last 4 months , I've felt awful , I can only but try this lower foes see what happens ( fingers crossed )
But way I'm looking at it is .. I've been on that does almost a year surly if it was right ones I'd of been feeling a lot better than I was ? Plus my breasts were so so sore , so definitely something wasn't right with the does .

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2020, 07:45:45 PM »

Birdy
Today my anxiety is rather high so I'm wondering should I try 3 pumps per day and slowly drop to 2 pumps as to be honest I jumped fast from 4 pumps to 2 .
But my head is much clearer and my breasts almost feel normal again no pain at all

Il do 1 pump tonight then in morning if anxiety still high il use 2 pumps and see how this mixture goes

Bloody menopause is hateful 😡

Kaz x

Ladybt28

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2020, 01:32:43 PM »

Hi Kaz,
I have just had an episode where it seems my body has suddenly decided 4 pumps is too high!  I've been on them 18 months and I have had to drop them to 3 and then to 2 over the last month or so!  I really have no idea what is going on but all I can say is that thank the lord the gel is flexible otherwise I would have been back and forward to the GP every 5 minutes!

Sore breasts and itching especially my head and legs were my problems, no anxiety back thank goodness.  I reckon I noticed something was wrong a couple of months ago (I lose track of time) and it didn't stop so I started to reduce the pumps.  Now I am on 2 and everything is fine.  I reckon you body reaches a certain level over time and then goes "yep that's enough"!  I suppose some peoples levels take longer to top out than others.

Yep menopause is hateful >:( x

Karen max

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2020, 10:50:57 PM »

Ladybt
I was thinking the very same as you regarding the levels as I felt fine on 4 pumps at the start ( last march ) then around 8/9 weeks ago I started getting really sore boobs and itching plus flushes were creeping back , bare I need mind I'd been on the hrt patch before the gel , so I think it builds up to a certain level of what each persons own body needs , I've cut down to 2 pumps , when the anxiety cane back few days ago I thought il add another pump in the morning but I've been ok so haven't added the pump yet so fingers crossed I won't need to , it's the dreaded provera I'm due to take end of February I'm dreading now but we will see how it goes as to be honest my last dose of it wasn't too bad as I'm taking it around 12am which I think helped too

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2020, 08:52:25 PM »

Hi ladies
I dropped down to 2 pumps per day as I said but few days ago , I woke up with anxiety very high ( anxiety is worse of my menopause) so I've used 3 pumps last 2 days but I'm feeling very sick about hour abd half after I use the the gel ... wondering if I should ride the storm on the 2 pumps and hope anxiety leaves or stick it out with 3 pumps ?

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2020, 12:08:10 AM »

Birdy
That's how I'm feeling ..
from I dropped to the 2 pumps my boobs are almost normal again and the flusges hasn't arrived back (yet ) but I can't cope with bad anxiety I get so I've used 3 pumps today so il see how I go in few days on this dose ..

Bloody nightmare all of this meno crap isn't it ?

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2020, 11:42:17 AM »

Hi ladies
Well from I dropped from 4 pumps my breasts are feeling back to normal almost but my anxiety is sky high even waking me throughout the night , it font seem to be as bad during day ?
Should I go back up yo 4 pumps or ride the storm on 3 pumps ?
Or is this just another part of the menopause that has decided to return ? .... I'm lost abd so confused 🤷‍♀️.. sweats at night have returned but in saying that they had returned when I was using 4 pumps too.

Kaz x
Pages: 1 2 [3]