Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Stolen horse apparently dangerous  (Read 1331 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Stolen horse apparently dangerous
« on: December 31, 2019, 12:47:09 PM »

From Northants Facebook:

NOW BEING treated as a stolen horse, apparently he's been put for sale by a 3rd party ⭐️⭐️⭐️Please please keep a look out for this horse for sale, I have owned him for the last 7 years - I recently gifted him back to the lady that originally rescued him.

He is DANGEROUS!!

He's being sold on now, under my nose and I'm devastated, I was told he would have a home for life. He's being sold as a happy hack and hunted etc. This horse has been a pet for the last 5 years because he is a killer, literally. He's crushed me, kicked me, ran over me, flipped over backwards multiple times with me, falls over if he sees a car!

I'm now being fed LIES and his advert has gone! If I knew he was going to be passed around I would have had him shot! I can't stress enough this horse will kill somebody. Please please share, I'm trying to get him back but I'm now being ignored.

If anybody sees him for sale please get in touch with me, he has a love heart on his head, passport name is brave heart and he's by saddlers wells.

I genuinely can't keep this quite, he will end up killing someone!

CLKD

Re: Stolen horse apparently dangerous
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 12:48:18 PM »

One has to wonder why she didn't have the Vet so that she would be certain he couldn't hurt anyone else  :-\

Make this horse too hot to handle!

sheila99

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 02:12:39 PM »

Horses aren't like this naturally. Either he's been abused or more likely has something wrong, kissing spine, ulcers, brain tumour etc. If he hadn't been ridden for 5 years he presumably went as a companion, he may be perfectly safe and happy as a field ornament. We don't know if she had the vet or not but if he wasn't insured she could have spent thousands and still not found the problem. If only he could talk...

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 02:49:33 PM »

.... apparently he does.  With his hoofs.  Why not get the Vet to attend  :'(. She apparently lives on my Estate but I have no idea who she might be!

When I was about 10/11 I went riding and at the stables was a thug.  Quite small.  Very black.  OK in the field until a saddle was produced.  He would nuzzle up.  Accept the bridle and bit.  In the stable he was a killer, they went into him with a pitch fork  :'(.  He would climb over the half door in a fury, once out was as docile as a lamb.  Often wonder what happened to him.  He was skittish when backed, a couple of lads would let him 'go' on the beach and he went fast.  Ears forwards, tail out ..........

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2019, 05:01:00 PM »

He wasn't born like that, someone has shut him in a stable and done something to him. If they took a pitchfork to him you can't blame him for behaving that way. I've broken several over the years including some unhandled before I got them, I love starting them. Every single one turned into a polite, well mannered horse, but they'd never been abused so had no reason to become aggressive. Same with dogs, they aren't born bad mannered and aggressive, it's people that make them that way.
I agree if she hadn't had the vet she should have done.