Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Waiting for scan...  (Read 21734 times)

littleminnie

Re: Waiting for scan...
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2020, 06:40:12 PM »

That's disgraceful about cancelling the appointment and messing you about. 
At least you'll know it will go ahead on Friday. 

Jeepers

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2020, 07:16:21 PM »

Thanks   :)

I'm not sure which came first, the loss of appetite or the anxiety.. which one was cause and which one effect.

It really was a shambles. Phone call to say cancelled. .. 10 mins later another call to say mistake, not cancelled. 30 mins later different person rang to say cancelled. I queried it, and she said she would check and get back to me in 30 mins. But she didn't. So, went to hospital as didn't want to be a no show. 

15 mins of waiting... Nope deffo cancelled!!

I just feel so sorry for folks who do not have medical insurance or other options. I know in this respect I am fortunate to have a policy ( which will probably be out of reach next year as claiming will make the premiums sky rocket. But I can't worry about that now)

Thank you all so very very much for all of your support. You are amazing

Jeepers xx

My nerves are shredded by this point.

Lyncola

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2020, 08:10:54 PM »

Wow Jeepers, I'm so sorry to hear they canceled your appointment, did they say why it was canceled. The only time that's happened to me in Australia, was for my hysterectomy. I gave them permission from the start of my 3 month waiting list that if a emergency came through, they could canceled mine.
Sure enough two days from my operation the call came, I was operating on two weeks later.
It didn't bother me for two reasons, one was I was sick with a cold, and two if someone came needed a emergency operation I would happily give up my spot.
I hope everything works out for Friday
Sending love and positive thoughts

Jeepers

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2020, 05:46:54 AM »

Hi Lyncola

They said that the clinic was cancelled due to staff being off sick.  Thats as much as I know.

I slept a bit better last night, just a slighy pain on waking. in kidney area.

Jeepers xx

littleminnie

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2020, 08:45:31 AM »

How you doing Jeepers?

Jeepers

« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2020, 05:24:58 PM »

Hi little Minnie,

I'm trying really hard to hold things together. I'm back at work now, and that definitely helps. 

I still have a fair amount of pain in left side, going round to back and front. It's usually worst at night, wakes me up. Last night was worse than the night before, but not as bad as Sunday night, which was awful.

How are you?

Jeepers xx

Jeepers

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2020, 04:58:44 AM »

so, here I am, pain having woken me up again. I awoke, feeling hot, and my heart rate said 93! Took a while to come down to the sixties (my resting hr is 57, so 93 when in bed is high). Then felt very shivery for a while

Been getting sharp shooting pains under left breast too.

even hypochondriacs get ill don't they?

This really is the loneliest hour  :(

Jeepers xx

marge

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2020, 08:59:48 AM »

I've been following your thread Jeepers and feel so sad for you; I've had my few health worries over the years which, so far, have always come to nothing and I do hope it's the same for you.  Have you any idea when your scan is?  Waiting must be intolerable.  Sending lots of love xx

Jeepers

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2020, 09:24:25 AM »

Hi Marge

Thank you for posting.

My scan is tomorrow afternoon, but I know it's going to be bad news.

Every night I feel really ill. Apparently, that's a symptom.

The thought going round and round in my head is that I want to commit suicide, because I am a coward, and can't face the thought of telling my daughters.  I feel so ashamed, I am a terrible mother

Jeepers xx

Lyncola

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2020, 09:34:47 AM »

I just want to send a personal thanks to squeaker99,
 for taking the time to personal message me.
Thank god for menopausal matters and the beautiful ladies on here, I can't imagine going through menopausal without you all.
From the bottom off my heart THANK YOU  :)

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Jeepers.

Lyncola

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2020, 09:55:30 AM »

Sorry I sent my last reply without reading the latest post.

Jeepers please be strong, I agree in not telling your daughters until you know for sure if's it's bad news (I'm praying for good news for you). And if it is, your girls might surprise you. No one knows how we will cope until something happens. Suicide is not the answer.

As our girls are the same age, I would believe (I know) my girls would be more upset and angry at me if I did something like suicide.
I really hope tomorrow goes well for you Jeepers
Sending love and positive thoughts

Jeepers

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2020, 01:17:22 PM »

Hi

I'm sorry for writing that message... I was just having a bad moment ( well I have a lot of them really).

I know everyone thinks it's all in my mind, and I don't blame them, I'm like the boy who cried wolf. But I really don't feel good, not like anything I've experienced before, through all my anxieties.

And it seems like everyone has a friend , or knows someone with PC, so it must be quite common.

Sorry again , and thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Jeepers xx

Jeepers

« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2020, 01:42:49 PM »

Its a private hospital, so I'm hoping to get the results of the scan on the day, but not sure about bloods as they will have to through pathology I assume.

Jeepers xx

littleminnie

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2020, 03:31:16 PM »

Not long to wait now. X

littleminnie

« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2020, 05:15:37 PM »

Is someone going with you Jeepers? X
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12