Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: timeout  (Read 798 times)

Sammiejane

timeout
« on: December 06, 2019, 04:37:18 PM »

hi ladies

just to say thank you for your advice on here i'm going to take some time out from the forum as feel like my continuous asking of the same thing is starting to annoy a few people for which i apologize but it's obviously having a massive impact on my emotional well-being we all have areas and things which bother us more then others.

so i'm going to just try and sort something out on my own whether theta be change stop or add i don't know 🤷🏼‍♀️ but maybe i'll post back when i'm feeling tip top x haha

Dotty

Re: timeout
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 05:15:21 PM »

Hope u get sorted.

I know what it's like to struggle, but I got there in the end and so will you xxx

Kathleen

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 05:43:37 PM »

Hello Sammiejane.

I haven't contributed to your threads as my meno journey has been different to yours however I completely understand how all consuming a problem can become. Taking a break from the forum may help you clear your head while you try and resolve your issues. Hopefully one day you'll be back to reassure us that life is good again on the other side!

Take care.

K.

Sgtvhilts

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 08:45:31 PM »

Hey,
Don't go away on account of other people.  You have just as much 'right' to ask questions as anyone else.  If you ask the same question 50 times, does it matter. That is the purpose of a forum like this.
Mind you, i am a fine one to talk.  I switched off all antisocial media about 5 yrs ago and only comment on forums now.  I dip in and out of those too. I do have to say disengaging form anti social media was the best thing.  All those people CLAMING to have amazing lives!!- ye right, if you believe half of it-I just concentrate on my own now and if i want to contact someone i jst text or phone them.

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 09:08:36 PM »

If you want a break that's fine but don't go because of what you believe others think. You may or may not be right but you have the same right as anyone else to post and other people don't have to read them if (and that's a big if) they find it annoying. And remember many foumites might be suffering from that common meno symptom - bad temper  ::)

Sgtvhilts

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 09:15:08 PM »

Yay to that Sheila 99

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2019, 03:00:51 PM »

The written word is static.

If you don't ask you don't get!