Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: No everol conti  (Read 1521 times)

Karen max

No everol conti
« on: September 20, 2019, 10:13:17 AM »

Hi ladies
Went yesterday to pick up my prescription from chemist only to be told everol conti can't be got 😱
Went to around 10 chemist stores each said the same !!
So it looks like I may just stick with the gel and the provera pills 😡
This is really starting to annoy the life out of me , why the hell dont GP know what is and what isn't available?

Kaz x

jaycee

Re: No everol conti
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 11:02:59 AM »

Gps aren't getting proper information either,i had to se a Dr  on Wednesday, and he told me they prescribe patches and then chemists don't have them

Karen max

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 11:22:25 AM »

Exactly what happened to me and I asked GP are you sure these patches are still available " yes " was her reply
I'm staying on the hrt I'm using at minute least I can get it with out going days waiting to be told no it's not available

Kaz

Rosebush

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 09:52:48 AM »

Karen pleased you have some HRT to tide you over, but very annoying you cannot get Everol and our Gp's just don't know what happening!!

I too am using Everol Conti, I decided to space them out a bit by leaving my patch on until night sweats become unbearable I am now on day 15 and just coping, in the past when trying to come off HRT I reach day 21 and then cannot stand symptoms any longer :'(

I go on long stay holiday in Feb for 14 weeks, so really need my HRT then, hence trying to store a few, I know its not the way HRT should be used, but just trying what I can during this chaos!!

Reading the letter re Femseven it looks like they maybe back on the market next April, I really prefer these to Evorel, but I will not be home in April to get any, hope they make loads as they will vanish off the shelves like gold dust, was sort of hoping with all the press coverage the makers would pull their fingers out and sort problems sooner!!  still do not understand why we only have the choice of 2 conti patches.

Hope ladies you are coping as best you can  :-*  just wish we didn't have to go through this!!!  xxxx

vickypk

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 01:19:38 PM »

Hi Karen max
I'm using the evorel conti patches. I got mine this week from my pharmacist okay
Vicky x

Karen max

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 09:24:26 PM »

Hi ladies
I'm in Northern Ireland (Belfast ) and couldn't get them anywhere , 1 chemist had 2 patches left ??
They say they don't know when or if they will get them in near furture so il stick with the gel and the provera just to be on safe side as I know I can get hold of these ..

Vickypk are you on the mainland ?

Kaz x

vickypk

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2019, 05:26:57 AM »

Hi Karen max
That's not good you couldn't get the patches. I phoned the manufacturers janssen direct and my pharmacist got in touch with them and got them for me   I live in Dorset
Hope you get your patches okay soon.
I would phone janssen and see what they advise.
Vicky x

Sunshine2019

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2019, 07:51:44 AM »

Ladies it looks like the Independent Pharmacy on line has evorel conti and Femseven. It doesn't say out of stock apologies if they are not what you want I'm not on patches so unsure of the strengths/types.

Viwi

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2019, 05:33:54 PM »

I'm using Evorel 50 - nowhere to be found :( I asked in all pharmacies in my city - no patches - anywhere... And I can't take tablets - I will have huge problem from friday  :'(

Karen max

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2019, 05:59:29 PM »

Hi
It's madness how these patches are going , one minute you can get them next no they have stopped making them !!
I have about 12 everol 100 mg patches here which the hrt clinic started me on last April, I couldn't use them so if anyone needs them I don't mind posting them

Kaz

Viwi

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2019, 06:30:21 PM »

If no one else will be in need I will smile to you. For now, I'm waiting till tomorow afternoon for a phonecall from my GP. I don't think that begging him to give me implant will be something bad :P Either way I will know anything in 20h :)
But realy - I think some pharmacy companies just want to kill half of Europe - no meds for: underworking thyroid, asthma, HRT and cancer - seriously?!

Karen max

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 11:02:49 PM »

Hi
Let me know it's everol 100 patches here I have ( 8 of them )

If you need them pm me and you can send me your address il post them if to you

Kaz