Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: 1st week of HRT patches  (Read 2183 times)

Betty9125

1st week of HRT patches
« on: July 22, 2019, 08:20:33 AM »

Dear lovely people. I'm 52 , peri meno and started patches last week. I was a tearful emotional wreck by the time I plucked up courage to ask GP for help. All of my symptoms are emotional, feeling overwhelmed, massive anxiety. I'm crying as I type this as I just want to feel better. I'm going back to see GP after I've done patches for a month. Just wondering when I might realistically start to feel better? Thank you.

sheila99

Re: 1st week of HRT patches
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 10:18:31 AM »

Welcome to the forum. Some symptoms take longer to go than others. For me anxiety and insomnia took 3 months. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Katejo

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:24:26 AM »

Dear lovely people. I'm 52 , peri meno and started patches last week. I was a tearful emotional wreck by the time I plucked up courage to ask GP for help. All of my symptoms are emotional, feeling overwhelmed, massive anxiety. I'm crying as I type this as I just want to feel better. I'm going back to see GP after I've done patches for a month. Just wondering when I might realistically start to feel better? Thank you.
which type of patches are you using?  Perhaps Evorel sequi as you are still in peril? Full patches?  I can let you know my experience as I started very recently but my symptoms are different to yours.

Sharon J

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 01:09:54 PM »

Hi Betty9125,
Me too I don't know if I'm doing the right thing or not, I'm 48 spent yesterday in bed not wanting to see anyone at all, I'm on Everol Sequi day 6 and had a slimy pink/brown bleed when I went to the loo last night and this morning. Horrible period like pains and sore sensitive breasts last few days  Lets both not give up yet and give it a chance to help us hey  :)  I WANT MY LIFE BACK !
Sharon x