Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Return to premique  (Read 806 times)

Walkies

• First Flush
Return to premique
« on: July 14, 2019, 02:52:35 PM »

Hello ladies , Thankyou for your responses, I've nearly come to the end of my 3 months of kliofem,I'm not feeling fantastic , I'm as grumpy 😡 as hell ,fatter & I'm bleeding quite heavily ,my G.P. is on holiday but it's important to me to get a different hrt preparation.I have tried reading as much of your fantastic information as possible, I think the change of both oestrogen & progestin has been a mistake , as I said before, I responded well to premique but felt I needed a boost, please can anyone advise me as to weather it would be possible to take 2 premique low dose tablets daily or should I be looking to take Premarin 0.625 mg & 2.5 mg of Provera? would that amount of Provera be enough to cope with the endometrial issues surrounding hrt , I think the norethisterone is not good for me , I would be so very grateful for any advice given as I have 2 weeks to go before I need a new script & G.P apps are like gold dust , many thanks in advance x x I think I've posted this in the wrong place ....   sorry ..... but will be grateful for any help x x
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:06:02 AM by Walkies »

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Return to premique
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 03:23:31 PM »

Hi walkies.
 :welcomemm:
Maybe repost in the new members section?
It might get over looked here....

Just a thought, but I thought premique was discontinued?

Good luck anyway.....I'm on Femoston Conti, and apart from upping my dosage, it's been good.
It has the kindest progesterone in it....

Xx

Walkies

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 01:51:04 PM »

Thankyou jillydoll, I seem to have got lost on the site & can't navigate myself to the right place ! Probably brain fog due to meno looneyness ha ha , thanks again for pointing me in the right direction x

Ladybt28

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 05:01:31 PM »

yep Premique (and PrempakC which was similar)  has been discontinued for quite some time - at least 2 years or more maybe.

The similar way to go is Premarin and a progesterone. (premique had medroyprogesterone in it) so that would be Provera.
Femeston that Jillydoll mentions has dydrogesterone.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 10:41:12 PM »

:welcomemm: