Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hrt hell  (Read 1361 times)

Hetty2018

Hrt hell
« on: July 10, 2019, 08:25:43 PM »

Hi ladies
Just wondering if any of you are using the Evorel patches and what the highest dose is that you use ?
I'm two years post op (total hysterectomy) and am still working my way through all the different hrt combinations to find something that suits me :(

Salad

Re: Hrt hell
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 11:24:00 PM »

I have used Evorel in the past - think it was 75 mcg.
I've found Estradot to be the best patch for me - much smaller and a more flexible plastic that sticks really well.

My dose currently is 200 mcg three times a week, prescribed by the Menopause Clinic at The Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. It took a couple of years to get the right HRT for me but eventually got there  :)
Hope you find something soon.

Hetty2018

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 06:34:19 AM »

Thanks for the reply :)
I'm on Evorel 100 twice a week and after my Estrogen levels were below 50 they have raised now to 182 after a few months of taking it but I feel like I need more, I felt great about a week into taking it but that didn't last too long.
 My GP isn't amazing and I had to push for the patches in the first place, when I asked if I could stick two on they said I was on the highest possible dose

jaycee

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 02:52:10 PM »

I am on Evoral Conti, just on 3rd week, ok, apart from the runs first 2 days, and a few headaches, but time will tell