Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Provera  (Read 13471 times)

racjen

Re: Provera
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2019, 07:11:31 AM »

Yes I agree - I think the nurse has got it wrong (wouldn't be the first time 'professionals' got the details of HRT wrong after all, happens all the time on here....) x

Karen max

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2019, 08:55:09 AM »

Racjen

I'm thinking the same as still no bleed and my last pill was Saturday so I definitely think she has it wrote down wrong , I thought yesterday I was going to have it as cramps in lower tummy but nothing , maybe because this is my first month taking the pill ?

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2019, 10:14:47 AM »

Hi ladies
It's been a week today from I took last provera and still no bleeding ? I'm feeling very sick like my tummy is churning around plus anxiety is high ,anyone felt this while using the gel and provera ?
Or could it be I've picked up a bug which us causing the sickness ?
Only thing I can think of that's making anxiety high is the thought of going on holiday next week I do tend to be mite anxious over things such as holidays ect ..

Oh and my boobs are so so sore but I know that's coming from the hrt for sure !!

Kaz xx

Karen max

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2019, 11:56:58 AM »

Hi birdy
It's definitely not the anxiety as it only came after the sickness feeling , to be honest I'm unsure myself as I've only started this hrt mix 1st April I use the gel 4 pumps every day then add the provera 10mg tabs for 12 days which they told me would bring a bleed on but it's been last Saturday from I took last tab and still no bleed might be because I've just started this mix last month ?
I'm post menopause last 5 yrs and I'm cluesless regarding hrt . I know the bleed is to stop lining of womb from thickening but that's all I know

I might give hrt clinic a call on Tuesday and see if they can offer any advice

kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2019, 08:26:47 AM »

Hi ladies

Just looking some advice please

As yous know I'm using 4 pumps of gel per day but last 3 days my anxiety is just sky high seems to get worse in the evening , I'm still feeling sick ( nit being sick just feeling sick )
Could it be I'm using to high of dose of gel ?
I phoned hrt clinic but as it's bank holiday it's closed
I thinking of drops g to 3 pumps to see if that helps but unsure if I should do this drop any advice on what yous lively ladies think ?

Thanks Kaz d

Karen max

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2019, 02:20:57 PM »

Me again
This afternoon I took a bleed so I'm guessing that would be why anxiety was so high last few days ? I'm still anxious but definitely not as bad as what it has been over last few days ..
so that was 9 days after I stopped provera the bleed came now I'm in 2 minds why to phone hrt in morning ? I'm taking sweats not hit flyshes as such just breaking out in sweats anyone one else have this while using the gel ?
The sweats only started yesterday as I'd be feeling great using the 4 pumps of gel until yesterday surly if it was too hig of dose it would of happened before yesterday ? I'm on it from 3 rd April

Kaz x

Ladybt28

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2019, 04:13:53 PM »

Still settling Kaz and the fact that the provera took a while to kick in - your body is not really in a routine, it's kinda just "still guessing" if you know what I'm getting at.  Mine took ages to settle and I got all sorts of "odds" in the first 3 months.  Took 5 months to get into a routine so my body "knows" what is expected of it.

The sweats are to do with the provera and it going through the stomach and actually having the bleed probably not the gel.  I feel a bit out of sorts when I bleed (I'm on utrogestan) but I don't pay any attention really as I know it will pass.  Stick with it - it sounds like you are on the right road you just need to keep going down it until a pattern occurs. x

Karen max

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2019, 06:39:56 PM »

Hi ladybt

Thank you , yes I was glad the bleed appeared today as I really was starting to worry incase I'd have to be changed again to another hrt ..

It's my anxiety which so so high last night I never got any sleep at all and I was thinking of my gel 4 pumps per day might be too high ? But them I think I'd of felt anxiety even few weeks after starting it ?
As I've been fine from 2 of April with it ..

Fingers crossed it will settle in time

Kaz xx

Foxylady

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2019, 01:02:39 PM »

Hi all who have posted previously. I started Provera 5mg continuously alongside Everol 75 on Friday, I came across this thread through the search as I couldn't find much info on Provera continously for peri. I was originally on Everol sequi (3 months) although some improvement sleep still an issue, brain fog/concentration etc. How are those taking Provera getting on?

racjen

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2019, 04:43:53 PM »

I'm still on 5mg daily and doing OK; been about 6 weeks I think so early days yet, but hopeful this one will stick x

Foxylady

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2019, 05:04:53 PM »

Thanks racjen, hope it makes a posistive difference for you.

Ladybt28

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2019, 02:01:54 PM »

ooh fingers crossed racjen….you just never know until you try do you?...which is why this is such a tortuous process...you just have to keep working through the prescription book till you hit the jackpot!  XXX

Lanzalover

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2019, 02:49:07 PM »

Thanks for the update racjen pleased to hear things are still going well for you hope it continues.

Lanzalover x
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]