Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2402 times)

Boombod

Hi
« on: May 06, 2019, 06:53:51 PM »

Hi everyone did a thread a few weeks back about starting everol sequi anyway started yesterday and all ready wasted 2 of them cause I can't get to stick so my questions are where and how is best way to stick them and how long do they take to start working thanks x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 07:47:15 PM »

Oh the non-sticking patches  >:(::) make sure that your skin is totally dry, stick and hold on.  You may find that micropore will keep them in place.

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 07:58:59 PM »

And make sure you haven't used any moisuriser, body lotion or bath oils prior to applying.
I started evorel sequi 3 weeks ago. I have a bath (no oils or bubbles), moisturise everywhere except my bum / hip area - where I'm going to stick the patch, then pull off the old one and stick the new one on the other side.
I'm putting the patch on under my knicker line, back about 2 inches past my hip bone. So when I'm sitting down, I'm not sitting on it.
Hope that helps.

Boombod

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 08:20:16 PM »

Thanks clkd will maybe hold down a bit longer was sticking them to top of thigh might try bum next time !! Pants how are u feeling  on the  evorol ? Are u noticing any difference now u have been on them a few weeks ? X

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 09:18:31 PM »

Well, I'm only 2 and a half weeks in. And I started on half patches. So it's a bit early.
But, I started on half patches because I was worried I would have a skin reaction. I'm very happy to say I've had no reaction. They stick well. The old one stays on well through a bath. If one did come off there would be no sticking it back on. When the old one comes off, it's taking a layer of my dry skin with it (no worries about that), but means it loses its' stickiness.
I could definitely tell I was absorbing the estrogen in the first couple of weeks. I felt a tingling in my skin. Not where the patch was, but in my legs. More than pins and needles, but not terribly painful. Just uncomfortable and noticeable. That's gone now.
Some ladies report improvement in things like hot flushes in the first month, and improvement in mood and anxiety after 3 months. My biggest issue is anxiety, so I'm being patient.
Boombod - get them stuck on, and then relax, be patient and try not to obsess.
Easier said than done ... I know  :)

Boombod

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 09:31:36 PM »

Ok thanks I have one on my thigh just now just not sticking very well might buy micropore to help x

Dancing Queen

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 07:39:20 AM »

Hi I put them on my hip under knicker line. Try warming the skin slightly with a hairdryer and pressing patch as hard as you can for about a minute. Mine survive everything even hot baths!

Boombod

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 08:22:34 AM »

Thanks Dancing queen will try that when I change tomorrow x

Countrygirl

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 08:59:38 AM »

Dancing Queens tip worked a treat for me as I was sticking them on my bottom and they were continually peeling/falling off, but I've had no problems since using the hips and my knickers stop them being rubbed by my jeans x

Boombod

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 11:30:00 AM »

Thanks country girl will try there see if helps x

Boombod

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2019, 02:09:39 PM »

Thanks birdy will do x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2019, 02:53:48 PM »

'Photos anyone  ;D - UTube?

Boombod

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2019, 01:41:45 PM »

Can I ask anyone on everol when first started do u feel more tired in the first few weeks I've got the can't be bothered doing anything and hoping I feel better as the weeks go on and not like this all the time last week I was walking all the time trying to do 10 miles a day this week I can't be bothered and do t want to exercise at all x

Katejo

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2019, 10:36:01 PM »

Can I ask anyone on everol when first started do u feel more tired in the first few weeks I've got the can't be bothered doing anything and hoping I feel better as the weeks go on and not like this all the time last week I was walking all the time trying to do 10 miles a day this week I can't be bothered and do t want to exercise at all x
Evorel Conti ? I started that 1 month ago but haven't had any problems with fatigue.

Boombod

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2019, 11:25:57 PM »

Thanks kayjo x