Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Shock today  (Read 33588 times)

JaneinPen

Re: Shock today
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2019, 04:24:12 PM »

Hope you got on okay TC hopefully they will get the results back quickly for you. Keeping you in my thoughts

Tc

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2019, 06:21:36 PM »

Hiya ladies. The radiologist would t say anything dedpite me asking
so 7 to 10 day for the report.
She did say tbo that my doctor had put liver and stomach and ultrasound cant look at stomach so I need to speak my doc tommorow as stomach scan needs separate referral.
Thank you all for thinking of me.xxx

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »

Hi TC.

How ya feeling ?

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2019, 09:03:39 PM »

Tc, really pleased you got a scan so quickly. Sorry you have to wait for a report though. If it was a CT, then the images have to be reviewed by someone experienced. If it was an ultrasound, they are pretty good at telling you if they've found something 'interesting' there and then (based on my own experiences).
Hang on in there. Talk your GP and get the 2nd referral for the stomach scan. Remember ... one foot in front of the other.
I hope you are ok this evening.
xx

Tc

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2019, 10:43:02 PM »

Hiya ladies. Thank you for asking. I'm feeling worried. When they stay tight lipped you cant help it. When I had my initial pelvic ultrasound last year the radiologist told me straight away she had found something. And when I had my recent pelvic trans v she told me straight away everything looked fine. So....dont know what to make of this one.
I have been so tired the last week   I cant keep my eyes open and keep falling asleep.which is very unusual for me in recent months. it came on suddenly i thought I might be coming down with something but it seems not and I cant seem to shake it.
I think when I speak doc tomoro I will ask for blood count.
Hope you are all as well as can be and send lovexxxx

JaneinPen

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2019, 08:55:08 AM »

Hopefully you will get the second scan quickly meanwhile as pants said”one foot in front of the other”  and try to remain positive. We are all sending you good vibes

Tc

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2019, 09:28:21 AM »

Thank you so much ladies. I've been so  tired over the last week. I thought I might have a bug coming on. Obvs something is going on. My tummy is realy playing up. Bad wind and indigestion..

I've been on omprazole for over 18 months now. I'm beginning to wonder if it is actually causing me problems. I do know when you come off it you can get a rebound effect so I dont thinkni should just stop it. I think I'll ask the doc. I'm on the call back list about the scan.
Anyway I'm going to have a day in bed. . I cant keep my eyes open anyway. It's a novelty to actually sleep!!! 
Love to all xxx

Shadyglade

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2019, 09:50:38 AM »

The fact you have tummy problems does match with having a hernia.

Fingers crossed for you Tc.

Tc

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2019, 10:08:07 AM »

Thanx. Could well be shady and birdy.
. It Seems to be the thoughts of other ladies on here too.
Sorry you're suffering with your IBS. Birdy.

Strangely  my anxiety isnt high today. I'm so tired I feel almost sedated so I actually feel relatively quite calm for once. At least at the moment t!!

Xxx

Jeepers

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2019, 10:19:49 AM »

Hi TC

I hope you get a good rest today, and the calmness stays with you. 

We are all thinking of you

Jeepers xx

Tc

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2019, 10:34:31 AM »

Thanks so much. It realy is so amazing to have such support xxxx

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2019, 11:11:45 AM »

Take it easy TC.
Half the battle is that bloody anxiety isn't it? 
Thinking of you babe, try n relax....

Jd 😘 xx

Tc

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2019, 11:17:00 AM »

:thankyou:

Tc

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2019, 02:47:50 PM »

Thanks sparkle. Sorry to hear you've so many problems.not boring at all . It's very interesting and helpful to hear your experience.
I've been on omprazole over 18 months to 2 years. A few months ago a blood test for something else showed up low b12. . I only had 3 months b12 and folic acid.
You mention magnesium and only today  i've just been reading that amongst other things long term use of PPI s  can significantly lower magnesium too.

I will ask for a blood test to check my iron and magnesium
I cant remember if radiologist said MRI or ct for stomach but she definitely said my doc might want to order endoscopy. 

it wouldn't have been a bad idea for my doc to actually look into what was causing my persistent acid reflux before now anyway Instead of the just leaving me on omprazole for all this time without an actual diagnosis.

Hiatus hernia.is actually a very real possibility for me too I think.   Coincidentally, My grandmothet had it.
May I ask why omprazole didnt agree with you?
Was your hiatus hernia diagnosed by endoscopy?
Why was your gallbladder removed?
Oh dear,  sorry for all the questions. Hope you dont mind.
And wind? How can something so harmless cause such pain. And right up into your neck and shoulders too. Ive been doubled over and sweating with it before I discovered windeze. No wonder babies scream their heads off with it!!
Xxxxxx

Tc

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2019, 03:13:54 PM »

Hiya sparkle no I havent. But I've just had call from the on call doc.
She said pancreas kidneys and gallbladder are o.k. she said I have a fatty liver which might have caused the swelling but she said I need to see the original doc to discuss it and being as I've been on the omprazole so long i need to be referred for endoscopy to look at stomach now. I will book appointment with the original doc when they open.
Huge Relief that nothing sinister. But not sure fatty liver is great. Im resisting googling it. I hope it doesnt stop me taking hrt.
Xxx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12