Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just had a thought!  (Read 3470 times)

GypsyRoseLee

Re: Just had a thought!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 07:11:32 PM »

Thank you Annie, but the proof will be in the pudding. I'm guessing it will take quite a few days to load up with Estrogel, so it will be pretty nasty until then.

If the return of my symptoms IS down to reduced absorption caused by this bloody shower cream, then it does highlight how desperately I need this consistently high oestrogen dose. I hit 50 next year and had toyed with the idea of reducing my oestrogen but I simply won't dare risk it.

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 08:17:55 PM »

https://surmeno.blogspot.com/2014/04/troubleshooting-gel-hrts.html?m=1

For anyone interested, this is the website I mentioned.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 08:28:23 PM »

If your body needs it then don't deny yourself.   You have been through so much, now's the time to get back to enjoying stuff. 

Annie0710

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 09:46:41 PM »

Thank you Annie, but the proof will be in the pudding. I'm guessing it will take quite a few days to load up with Estrogel, so it will be pretty nasty until then.

If the return of my symptoms IS down to reduced absorption caused by this bloody shower cream, then it does highlight how desperately I need this consistently high oestrogen dose. I hit 50 next year and had toyed with the idea of reducing my oestrogen but I simply won't dare risk it.

You're obviously very sensitive to even small drops in doses.  I can forget a day of oestrogen and not notice.  I really hope you've cracked the problem xx

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2019, 09:31:54 PM »

Thanks for the link GRL.

It was really interesting to read that was 5 - 6 hours after could affect levels. I have experienced that myself.....I'm not alone it seems.

So it looks like I'm going to go for a 750 cm2 spread from now on to see if that changes anything.

I'm 48 in June - still toying with the idea of the pill for 2 years.

Hope you're back on the mend xx

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2019, 11:09:03 PM »

It's such trial & error isn't it? Feeling much better thank you. About an hour after applying gel yesterday I felt a slow wave of calm wash over me. I'm 48 too, and had hoped that my need for such a high dose might be waining with age. But clearly not!
Pages: 1 [2]