Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Cannot take hrt so starting ad’s  (Read 5949 times)

catlover68

Re: Cannot take hrt so starting ad’s
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2019, 07:27:33 AM »

Aww bless you pants. I work 3 days a week (all I can manage) my job is demanding and can be stressful especially dealing with the public. I've been struggling recently and I've been so close to handing in my notice but I'm getting married next year and need to work. Unfortunately employers do not understand and don't care. My boss is ok but she is in her 30's and doesn't get it,i'm sure she gets hacked off with me. I wish my doctor would let me have diazepam but I've asked twice and it's a no,I have taken it previously only when desperate and could really do with it sometimes. Won't prescribe sleeping tablets either🙄

That's a really good idea taking 5mgs in morning and evening,you then don't get that hit all at once. It sounds like maybe it's helping you a little bit?

I'm just fed up with this menopause and fluctuating hormones,Oh and the bloody weight gain round the middle!

Hope you get on ok taking 10 mgs and try to get out even if just for a 15 min walk every day as this will help in the road to recovery😀

Have a good day and let us know how you get on x

Tc

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2019, 11:29:50 AM »

Catlover. Did you ask your doc about phenegran?

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2019, 11:53:29 AM »

Catlover. I work full time ... or at least I'm supposed to. Its a new job I started in October last year, after being made redundant and being out of work for 18 months. It wasn't supposed to be that long, but it took way longer than expected to get new job.
I schlepped up to London 4 days a week up until Xmas. And then the deal is that I go to London one day a week. Work from home the rest of the time.
I've been to London once since my surgery. I just can't face the 2 hour commute - walk, bus, train, tube !! And then I worry that I'll crash, and won't be able to get home again.
Keep thinking about resigning. But then what do I do ? My boss is in the USA,  and is male. I haven't told anyone at work what's going on. I'm just hiding out at home and not really delivering ... which makes me feel guilty all the time. The past 3 weeks have been the worst. Just not motivated.

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2019, 09:13:47 PM »

Just taken my 2nd half tablet of the day, for the first time. Feel anxious. But have to keep telling myself  - I will not get side effects.

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2019, 12:36:34 PM »

Had a relatively good day yesterday, better than for a number of weeks.
But not feeling that great today.
Woke up twice in the night. 2nd time round ate a shed load of chocolate ... why ??!!
Have diarrhoea (tmi), feel muzzy headed. Totally unmotivated.
One step forward, one step back.  :(

catlover68

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2019, 01:34:24 PM »

Hi pants

Sorry to hear your not feeling great today. I felt like that on Saturday,really muzzy head,nausea and generally crap! I think it's a side effect of the citalopram as I felt like that about an hour after I took it. I then reduced to 5 mgs the next day. I have also been snacking on damn chocolate🙄I'm hungry constantly but this has increased in the last week. Another side effect unfortunately. Try and rest up if you can,your job sounds very demanding and it's difficult when you have to work as well as going through this menopause lark! I'm feeling ok today but that can change from one day to the next.

Tc- I haven't been back to doctors as of yet,when I next go I shall as about phenegran.

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2019, 02:53:32 PM »

Catlover. I have to keep reminding myself that I've only been on the Citalopram for a week, and only 5mg, which isn't a therapeutic dose. So, its going to take a while longer (and at 10mg) to get all the benefits.
Glad you are feeling ok today. 1 day at a time, right !!

Tc

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2019, 04:03:43 PM »

Love to you both x

catlover68

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2019, 05:26:21 PM »

Tc-Thankyou it's a difficult time for us ladies but this forum has been so helpful and your all lovely😘

Pants-just take it slowly with the citalopram and it's baby steps to begin with but you will be fine and soon be feeling a lot better😀even if you have to stay on 5mgs for another week then so be it. As I said one day I feel ok but that could change especially if I get no sleep lol and bloody anxiety🙄 hope you feel better soon x

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]