Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: magnesium and the possible problems  (Read 1347 times)

NaturalMystic

magnesium and the possible problems
« on: January 17, 2019, 07:10:12 PM »

Ladies, I have been having heart flutters every day for the past several days, usually its very few and far between that I have these.  Today I read that too much magnesium can cause serious heart beat problems.  I've been taking 375mg every day for 2 weeks and I think this is my problem right now.  No more magnesium tabs for me, well woman tabs only.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 07:14:58 PM by NaturalMystic »

Shadyglade

Re: magnesium and the possible problems
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 08:49:21 PM »

It has been shown that magnesium can help AF so it must have an effect of the heart rhythm.

Less is always better.  Why take more than you really need and increase slowly if necessary.

Palpitations are a common problem in peri so may not be connected at all.   

NaturalMystic

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 09:13:27 PM »

I hear you but i also know me.  I've taken too high a dose.  Will report back in a few days xx

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 09:16:21 PM »

Hi ladies I recommend the magnesium flakes by "better you" just put a cup in a basin of warm water to dissolve plop your feet in and chill while watching tv with a nice cuppa and job done.no worries about trots or side effects the body will absorb what it needs via your skin, transdermal where you can with all these supplements I'd say.you can buy from usual places Holland and Barrett are about £4 dearer than Amazon so shop around DD😘

Conolly

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 01:02:32 PM »

Hello DD,

I agree with you. Magnesium chloride flakes is very cheap and you can also use it dissolved to spray your legs (during Summer  :) ). Just make sure to store it in the fridge in a glass bottle and you will have magnesium spray for 30 days. There's no need to buy the fancy (and expensive) magnesium oil, they're just the same.

Conolly X