Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Femseven conti discontinued  (Read 30761 times)

bear

Re: Femseven conti discontinued
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2020, 08:01:25 PM »

Hi girls,

Old thread, brief update... The IMS didn't reply to my email or online query regarding norethisterone 'adverse effects', but reading Katejo's post on another thread I wonder if it's related to breakthrough bleeding.

BeaR.

jaycee

« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2020, 03:25:01 PM »

Hi BeaR i have read of people having breakthrough bleeding and heavy too on Evoral Conti, as well as hair loss due to the Norethisterone,
Thankfully that didn't happen to me,just the hair loss
I did tell my Dr that i had read about women having hair loss and heavy bleeding,he just said the estrogen would help with hair, but of course the progesterone was more dominant for me
I felt really annoyed as he still said the E C would help, but no. i lost even more hair than before

julie55

• I'm in here somewhere
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2020, 09:58:55 AM »

Hi any updates on evorol conti just been prescribed them but reading all these comments I'm scared to try them I was on elleste duet conti but it's not available they put me on kliofem gave me very bad palpations now got this patch I'm 58 last period about 8 year ago anyone have good experience with evorol conti

Katejo

« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2020, 03:55:56 PM »

Hi any updates on evorol conti just been prescribed them but reading all these comments I'm scared to try them I was on elleste duet conti but it's not available they put me on kliofem gave me very bad palpations now got this patch I'm 58 last period about 8 year ago anyone have good experience with evorol conti
I have had bleeding  but no hair loss at all.

Hurdity

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2020, 08:55:35 PM »

Hi julie 55 - this thread is about Femseven (with a very brief digression to Evorel conti) but if you do a search for posts  and look for Evorel conti experiences or side effects in the title - then these might provide more answers - or start your own thread?

Hurdity x
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]