Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Femseven conti discontinued  (Read 30814 times)

bear

Re: Femseven conti discontinued
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2019, 08:49:43 PM »

Hi girls,

Nicholas Saunders, commercial director of Theramex-UK can be contacted at nicholas.saunders@theram regarding Stock Availability of their products. Maybe we could ask him about FemSeven...

BeaR.

bear

« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2019, 03:37:03 PM »

Hi Emma,

Welcome! I've just sent you an email.

Bear.

Hurdity

« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2019, 03:46:38 PM »

Hi Emma Hartley - all requests such as this have to go through our administrator, also called Emma. You will find the information here:
https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,8520.0.html

Hurdity x
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 12:38:01 PM by Hurdity »

bear

bear

« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2019, 02:03:21 PM »

Hi girls,

Theramex couldn't secure a manufacturer for FemSevem (apparently) so they have decided to buy the whole patch range from Janssen! Welcome to Evorel made by Theramex...

https://www.theramex.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Theramex-announces-the-acquisition-of-HRT-patch-assets-from-Janssen-Pharmaceutica-NV.pdf

BeaR.

Tracey E

« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2019, 02:15:35 PM »

Hi girls,

Theramex couldn't secure a manufacturer for FemSevem (apparently) so they have decided to buy the whole patch range from Janssen! Welcome to Evorel made by Theramex...

https://www.theramex.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Theramex-announces-the-acquisition-of-HRT-patch-assets-from-Janssen-Pharmaceutica-NV.pdf

BeaR.

That should sort the issue out..

Countrygirl

« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2019, 03:02:37 PM »

That's interesting BeaR, thank you x

bear

« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2019, 03:35:56 PM »

Hi TraceyE and Countrygirl,

The key question remains though, who's going to manufacture the patches?

BeaR.

Hurdity

« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2019, 07:48:12 PM »

Hi TraceyE and Countrygirl,

The key question remains though, who's going to manufacture the patches?

BeaR.

Well - it doesn't matter who makes any of them as long as someone does, if you are talking about Femseven or is it Evorel? It would be a bit weird though as one company would then have a monopoly on two different formulations ie Evorel sequi/conti and Femseven?

However we just have to await developments and hope that BMS - who seem to be in close touch with most of the pharmas now, also has some input into whatever they think is going to serve women best.

Hurdity x

shrosphirelass

« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2019, 08:10:18 PM »

Hopefully both Evorel and Femseven will be manufactured as we need more choice not less. Really want to try patches that have alternative progesterone in them.

Hurdity

« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2019, 08:14:06 PM »

Abso-bloody-lutely!! ::)

Hurdity x 

KiltedCupid

« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2019, 08:20:45 PM »

Hi girls,

BeaR.

Thanks for this BeaR - this must be great news for patch users of these brands?

Please say yes......

jaycee

« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2019, 08:27:27 PM »

It seems absolutely ridiculous to me that it is taking all this time to find a glue that everyone else can manage to find for their patches >:(
Not everyone is suited to Evoral, because of the norethisterone
My daughter was doing well on femseven conti, she can't find anything else that suits her
Evoral conti had the same effect on her hair as it did on mine,and is still falling
I am sure I read in one of the reports that norethisterone was being phased out, for reason of side effects but I can't find it now
Has anyone else any idea where this can be found ???

KiltedCupid

« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2019, 08:35:48 PM »

Jaycee - entirely agree as fem7 have become my go-to patch. I think the problem with delay may lie in the fact that they'll have to carry out trials after they've found a new formula. The trials will have a specific time frame in order to meet prescribing criteria. I've no idea of the duration but BeaR knows these things and may be able to shed some light for us.

jaycee

« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2019, 08:49:07 PM »

Kilted cupid, I hope they are not going to change the formula now too, as I know femseven did suit a lot of people,
Will this news mean femseven might be available sooner I wonder ,it seems an awfully long time to be having to wait  to 2020 ,after the shortages of all the other HRTs
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10