Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Period on evorel conti patches  (Read 1895 times)

zodiac

Period on evorel conti patches
« on: December 25, 2018, 07:28:32 PM »

Hi in need of advise, i was a yr without a period on 3rd nov this yr, went to see a dr got evorel conti patches  and yeh they wrk, the hot sweats stopped,the painfull sex gone, sex is good now sex drive came back ,
But ive had a bleed like a period it starts with the sore swolen boobs then came on just like a normal period of corse my anxiety got the better of me and i stopped using the patch for a week but didnt sleep at all , so then saw a dr she said boobs were ok and no lumps so stuck a patch on
Then 12 days later the same happened again   And stupid me just though bugger this its not wrth this crap n didnt put patch back on when i should have ,
And of course im not sleeping , anxiety not good
I cant get into see a dr till nearly end of january
So what i need to know is it normL to bleed in the first few months of these patches???
And am i worrieing for nothing and should just carry on with them
Im 5 days so far without a patch , and yeh i. A idiot , but ive no one to talk to about hrt
My mums no good she thinks the fact i go gym n exersise is wot causes me to have a period
Shes 85 n has never exersised in her life
Me ive done it all my life n joined the gym at 30 i. Now 51 lol  so as you can see ive noone to talk to so im her again lol
Thank you  merry xmas xx

Dotty

Re: Period on evorel conti patches
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 08:22:18 PM »

Yes bleeding can happen in first 6 months of starting any hrt x

zodiac

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 09:07:14 PM »

Thanks dotty, so im just a worrieing idiot lol so best thing is just put one bk on n carry on n not sure worrie lol x

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 10:17:55 PM »

Yes, Zodiac,
Pop it back on.
You may bleed for a few weeks, obviously if it's bothering you, go back to the doctor,
and explain, but it's quite normal.
A lot of us have had it.

Merry Christmas to you too.....
Xx

zodiac

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 10:36:37 PM »

Thanks gillydoll, i will and i will persevere with them this time, i get the women at wrk saying its not normal etc they all came of there hrt but luckly have no probs , but i went on these after being advised by people on here as ive been suffering for yrs and just cant cope any more with being to scared to have sex coz of the pain but the patches have stopped it all ,
and like i said my mums no good at advise lol , but she had a go at hrt n it didnt agree with her at all but that was about 32+ yrs ago may be more,
Thanks and merry xmas xx

zodiac

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 08:38:47 PM »

Thanks everyone im going to carry on with them, as they do wrk hot sweats gone n VA stopped, so i suppose a period is a small price to pay for the benefits, just the pms n period pains are bk too lol but just want to be normal me agsin wot ever that is lol
Thanks any way
All the best for the new year xx