Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 70

Author Topic: Holidays 2019  (Read 103979 times)

Lanzalover

Re: Holidays 2019
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2019, 08:58:47 AM »

Lanzarote next Thursday how lovely. I'm sure you'll get there this time.Take care and enjoy.

Lanzalover x

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 09:11:04 AM »

Well done Droopydrawers,
Come on gal, you can do it, we're all behind you.!!!!
Do what you have to do this week, like you said, and I'm sure you'll get there and be fine.
Just stick to what you know though, while you're there, so there's no hiccups while you're away, then you can have a lovely time, relaxing, getting some well deserved sun!
God wish I was going, any room in your suitcase for a small one? Hahaha

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2019, 07:45:45 AM »

Hi Jd nothing would give me more  pleasure than sneaking you in my suitcase we would have such a giggle getting up to naughty stuff.if I still had my house in Spain there would be a planeload of us old wingers assaulting the place.😂😂DD😘

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2019, 05:04:43 PM »

Ohhh, thanx Droopydrawers.
We'd have a great time wouldn't we?
With or without hubbys? Errr, WITHOUT! Lol 🤣😂🤣😂

Hope you're ok, not long to go now......then. ✈️ 🏝☀️

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2019, 09:07:59 PM »

Hi ladies well I made it here to Lanzarote this time lol we left home at 4am to get to airport and everything went smoothly.flighf was very fast we had tail winds apparently so did in just over 3 hours from Luton.it was a but windy when we landed and went to get our transfers to hotel but that went smoothly too then about an hour after we got here the heavens just opened and it was horrible the whole afternoon.typical lol.apparently we had snow at home shortly after we left for airport so that was a lucky escape.hopefully the sun will be out tomirrow.😎DD😘

Lanzalover

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2019, 09:26:03 PM »

So pleased to hear you got to Lanzarote well done you.Sorry to hear about the weather hopefully you'll wake up to blue skies tomorrow.

Lanzalover x

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2019, 09:33:22 PM »

Thanks lanza I'm just having a nice lazy night after a lovely dinner feel very relaxed and just happy to be here with my favourite toy boy 😂😘

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2019, 10:09:01 PM »

Lucky you and well done!  My cousin lives there.

Lanzalover

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2019, 05:11:45 AM »

So pleased to hear your feeling relaxed DD although not surprising if you've got a toy boy with you   :o
Enjoy your holiday and hope the weather picks up for you so you can get out and about. If you need any advice or tips just let me know.

Lanzalover x
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 09:18:29 AM by Lanzalover »

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2019, 03:36:48 PM »

Ohhhh crap, Droopydrawers,
You went without Meeee!.........😭😭😭

Mind you, with my Kardashian's backside coming on, I wouldn't have got it in your case! 😁😆😆😆😆😆
You just have a lovely time, you deserve to, have a cola for me babe. 🥤

Take care xxx

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2019, 04:09:54 PM »

Yes I've heard about that bum Jd 😂
Lanza we actually walked to the Rubicon marina today 15000 steps I've done today when I think how I struggled to walk 300 steps safely 2 years ago I'm actually right up myself with that achievement 😂😂 my ruddy hips were grinding on the way back but it was so worth it.the sun's back out now and im looking good ladies lol.
I would def come back here just for the walking alone I felt safe and the marina area was just lovely and of course I shopped lol retail therapy is so good for me.DD😘

Lanzalover

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2019, 05:21:15 PM »

Well done DD don't know if I should tell you this or not with your love for shopping but there's a market at the Marina on Saturdays and Wednedays from memory I think it's 9am till 2pm.

Yes the walking in Playa Blanca is lovely as the prom is flat if you carry on from the Marina you'll get to the Dorda beach (spent many happy days there) and if you continue on you will come to town beach with the bars and restaurants on the prom plus a few shops.
Carry on you come to the harbour where the ferry to Fuerterventura leaves plus the  water taxi glass bottomed boats etc although at present they are in the middle of construction work for the new cruise terminal so it's not looking very pretty. You can continue on to Flamingo beach then there is a fairly step slope at this point but once over that it's flat all the way to the  lighthouse there is a nice little bar about half way there where we usually stop for a drink and lunch think it's called merena or something like that when we get to Faro we have a drink and hop on the bus back into to town (as we always stay in town)
Although we usually either walk from town to Los colardas or Papagayo beaches or in the other direction towards the lighthouse as we are at the halfway point being in town don't know if I could do the full length of prom well not without medical assistance  or a lot of G& T stops  ;D

I assume it's now stopped raining as you you've been out hopefully the weather will be kind to you for the rest of holiday.

Wish I'd been at the Marina today I'm sitting her imagining myself sitting in Cafe Terraza having coffee and cake and watching the world go by while trying to decide which very posh boat I'd buy when I win the lottery  ;D

Have a good evening

Love Lanzalover x

CLKD

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2019, 06:39:58 PM »

Get some pain relief down you DD to counteract any stiffness overnight!

Nowt planned.

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2019, 06:31:32 PM »

Hi ladies thanks for the tips lanza much appreciated.we didn't get any further weather was 2 bad but today we actually saw some sun and sat out for a while so at least we've had a nice ending to our break it was the inbetweeny bit that was pants 😂.
Yesterday we played bingo in the hotel with the masses and hubby shouted for the line then made me go up to collect the prize and wouldnt you just bloody know it he had a "lulu".my face was every shade of red and of course they're all shouting chuck her in the pool he sat there all innocent chuckling away and then 2 numbers later called again so I said no you don't if you want it go and get it 😂he got a bottle of cheap plonk that we couldn't even give away as we don't drink.no one wanted it obviously local vinegar lol.home tomirrow now.its been a lovely break regardless so next one is mykonos in may for our anniversary we always go there it's so romantic and the hotel owners treat us like old friends it's lovely.DD😘

CLKD

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2019, 07:16:58 PM »

Clean the drains B4 you go with the wine? 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 70