Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Solstice Greetings and warm Yuletide wishes to all! (and Happy Christmas 2019)  (Read 2549 times)

Hurdity

Hi there everyone

Bit late in the day but the sun has now set on the shortest day (well it was raining here in SW England!) and as the year turns we look forward to lighter evenings ahead and the new growth of spring in the days to come.
:sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:
Warmest wishes to you all on this Winter Solstice and may you all have a happy and peaceful (flush and anxiety-free) Christmas wherever you are, whoever you're with and whatever you do :)

:xmas:    :xmas:    :xmas:    :xmas:    :xmas:    :xmas:    :xmas:    :xmas:    :xmas:    :xmas:    :xmas:
Thanks for all your support!

Hurdity :) xx

Dotty

::) HappyChristmas everyone.

Thanks Hurdity for all your advice xx

Lanzalover

Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas whatever you are doing.

Lanzalover x
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 10:08:23 AM by Lanzalover »

Wrensong

Happy Christmas everyone & thanks for making the forum such a helpful, supportive, friendly place to be, wherever we are, whatever the time of year, whatever the weather! :thankyou:

Rosebush

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ladies, really hope 2020 is better for everyone.. :-* :-*

Sparrow

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope 2030 brings you all happy hormone heaven. 🌈☀️

Gosh, 10 years to wait. I hope not  ::) ;D

sheila99

Merry Christmas or Merry Return-of-the-Sun for those who don't like Xmas. Thank you Hurdity for all the help you've given us, it's much appreciated.
2030 sounds about right - I might be done with meno by then.  :)

jillydoll

• Hiya

If I'm still here in 2030 Birdy! 🤣😂

Happy Christmas and wishing every single woman on here a better New Year!
           Cheers....🥂

Kathleen

Hello ladies

A  Happy Christmas and New Year lovely ladies.  Let's hope that 2020 is kind to us all.

Take care everyone.

K.

ElkWarning

Aye ... a peaceful and joyous Solstice to all.

Hubs and me spent some lovely time wandering around our local graveyard yesterday - ancestors are important to us.  We collected some holly and ivy to weave into a winter wreath and then came home and had our traditional Solstice dinner.  Was fantastic that his mother came this year and talked about 'the past'.  Good that the stories are passed on to her grandchildren - who were obviously there as well.

The mead flowed very freely and I do feel very worse for wear, a bit like an old sock, lol.

Happy Hanukkah for today, Chag Sameach!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

XXX

Bobidy

Merry Christmas ladies and thank you so so so much for all your advice and help this year, I couldn't have done it without our you!

Fingers crossed there will be lots of strives forward with Menopause and hrt in 2020. I shall keep my ear to the ground.

Xx

Hurdity

Well it's come around again folks!

On the 12th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me....12 drummers drumming and all that!

Happy 12th Night!!

Hurdity x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

;D what R U on  ::)

I will take my decs down when I am ready, not when told  ;)

Two hoots

Took the tree down yesterday, that corner of the room is looking empty  :-\

I wonder when I will find the rogue decoration that I've missed, there is always one  ::)

Hurdity

;D Took me a while to find and copy that emoticon I tell you!!!

Also CLKD - who's told you to take yours down? - Keep them up all year if you want!!!

Have taken ours down and put in loft - too busy tomorrow.....place looks horribly bare. Greenery was a bit crispy though - ivy leaves dropping all over the house! I know the feeling Two Hoots - so annoying especially when I've put the ladder away!

Hurdity x